Wednesday, July 13, 2011

UHM, SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED ON THE TABLE

Something bad happened here.

My human is still only about 60% human and I don't have thumbs (or one of those intern people) so I'm going to need your help with today's post. I mean, you all know how much I suck at Wordless Wednesdays.

So, today's picture is from Saturday when we went to Lily + Harry's house. And the title of today's post is what one of Lily + Harry's moms said when she walked into the dining room and saw... well... what you see in the picture.

Can anyone guess what kind of bad thing happened on the table? Y'know - like if I had thumbs and/or a 100% human, what would the whole story be?

Hint: I don't like apples.

My human says if I let her be miserable for one more day, she'll let me have her thumbs back tomorrow. Woo hoo!

* * *

DAILY SPECIALNESS
Huge happy Whelp Day Buford T. Justice up in Petaluma, CA! I'll be eating some bully penis for you, dude!

Pssst - if you don't already know, Buford T has an online bully penis (and other tasty stuff) store and donates part of every sale to pugpros pug rescue. Good stuff!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh! Did Dutch eat the apple?!?
<3 mocha and latte

Crabbie Chris said...

Looks like someone was giving an apple as a gift and you got to it instead. Maybe you kept biting into it to see if there was something better inside?
Poor Pug...ruled by the needs of your belly

THE PUGLET said...

Here's another hint: there are 3 empty bowls on the table.

Barbara said...

DUTCH!!!

Ollie said...

Here's my best guess based on what I would do:

You went to a party and there was food in festive bowls arranged on a table. When the humans weren't looking- you (and/or maybe some other stealth canines) went commando and liberated the food in the bowls.

Unfortunately, you don't like apples and left chewed up chunks that you spit out behind, instead of making a clean getaway.

Puglet, always eat everything. No evidence. No crime.

Happy Birthday Buford T. Justice. I can't believe you have your own bully penis store. How lucky can one dog get!

Payton said...

Pug, I gotta go with Ollie on this one. Especially the part about eating everything. Can't wait to hear the real story tomorrow.

Happy birthday to Buford!!

Love,
Payton

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!! Thanks for the Whelp Day wishes!!!!!!

And yes, I do have my own Bull Penis store....... What's a Pug to do with so much to chew on......

Buford T. Justice

moPSY+MISIOber said...

Yes I think Ollie is right, you left only the apple because you don't like it :) Hope the other bowls' goodies were really good :)

Happy Whelp Day Buford T. Justice, we had some treats to celebrate your day :)

Anonymous said...

you, Dutch, Harry & Lilly ..... ate the good stuff, left the fruit .... The others talked you into it doing it, didn't they, DP?

HAPPY WHELP DAY ~ BTJ! We'll be heading over to your store later today to check things out and buy some stuff. LOVE supporting rescue groups.

Roxi, Riley & Lea
Those Jersey Shore Puggles!

Anonymous said...

My guess is:

The invasion of the merciless pugs on the table plus DUTCH!

Happy Whelp Day to Bufard T. Justice and how wonderful and almost incredible that you have your own Bull Penis Store! I just have a tin in a kitchen cupboard with that sort of things .. need to urgently speak to my Mum!

Happy greetings from Berlin

Carlos

Anonymous said...

Myraiah,

How's Gus today?
If you want, email:
rosemarie.czyzyk@bms.com

~ Roxi, Riley & Lea

Gracie the Agility Pug said...

I'm blaming the crazy Labradors.

Happy birthday Buford!!! His mom is awesome for supporting Pug PROS. And the bullies are pretty awesome too.

Anonymous said...

Looks like my house....

Buford, HBD 2 U !
My mama will order some yummy stuff for us later today from your site, can't wait !!! We will eat (chew) them to honor your b-day ~

Sammy

Maggie thr Pug in Dallas said...

Puglet! You didn't mess all that up on your own did you? I don't like apples either so I can't blame ya but to leave evidence?

Happy Day to Buford...the pic of you on your site is great! Will get right on that order for me soon but in the meantime I will eat cookies here for you!

Anonymous said...

Was there a gift basket of fruit involved?