Thursday, April 12, 2012

HELLO ATLANTA!


I'm not sure what's going to happen when my human starts shooting pugs, so just in case I'm not here every day please please please don't forget about me. I'll be thinking about you and my human promised to take pictures of ME this time too - unlike our trip to Dallas. 


I also talked my human into letting me do more bagel reviews this trip. Just in case she and Gracie/Arnie's mom aren't the only bagel freaks out there. I'm not 100% sure what's so exciting about a hunk of bread with a hole in it, but I'm not turning down the chance to score an eatable.


More soon...



2 comments:

Pepper the Pugalier said...

Puglet, we could NEVER forget about you!!!!

Buddy said...

I LOVE this pic of you puglet!!!!!

I don't think anyone can forget you or your human. I am sure I am not the only one who worries, when I it's been 3 days (or more!!) and no DP post!!!