Thursday, October 14, 2010

FLAMING TAR BARRELS?

Ok, I promise the is the last time I will talk about Cayucos since none of you got to go with us. But one last fun thing about the weekend there was listening to our humans tell each other stories (especially when it made water come out someone's nose).

It's hard to believe my human had a life before I came along, but she did. And like it or not, yours did too.
Oh yeah. And if you don't believe me, just ask them.

Anyway. I learned is our humans have a lot more in common than just pugs. Spencer's mom was a tomboy growing up and used to get bullied at school for being quiet and pretty - ditto for my human. Bellatrix's mom went to Catholic school and had to wear a goofy outfit every single day; when my human went to school in some foreign country, they made her wear a goofy tie. Bellatrix's dad wasn't there, but I guess he and my human have the same taste in kid's breakfast cereal, cars and both watch some stupid TV show called Man, Woman, Wild.

Pretty random, huh?

Listening to the humans talk, I learned all sorts of krazy-with-a-k things they did before they had us pugs to play with. Like, one time my human went to this place in England where people run through the streets carrying flaming things. She said it's like the running of the bulls, but with people. And fire. Talk about krazy!



What did YOUR human do for fun before you came along??

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA! Holy moly, Puglet - your human *was* k-razy, phew! I think you came along at the perfect time to show her a more refined life filled with raccoons and cowpies.

I'm pretty sure that my human just sat around waiting for me to come along, and I'm totally sure she wasn't playing with flaming tar barrels!

Licks,
Molly in PA

PS: Can you send some of that good vibe stuff to my sister, Penny Lane? My human found a bump on her shoulder and is really worried.

Noodles said...

My Mommy says she didn't have ANY fun until I came along.
Love Noodles

Crabbie Chris said...

Mom says that before me she got to sleep in, had her days off to herself and was able to take a shower without someone watching her...but then she also didn't have awesome friends like your mom and Spencer's mom. So she thinks it's 100000000 times better now. hehe

Anonymous said...

lol my pug watches me shower too! or waits outside the door expectantly

SpencerBartholomew said...

Yo pug!! Before I came along my mom had another dog but he was of human kind.. His name is "ex-boyfriend"? I don't know.. Anyhow, my mom and I do some pretty cool things and I've got her out of the house more. She's pretty nerdy so I've helped introduce her back into civilization.. Hell, I've even got her some friends.. She's met some pretty awesome friends because of me!! She says I'm her biggest love.. And that's just fine with me!!

Anonymous said...

My human says that I complete her, now that I'm in her life. There was no other pug or dog before me, so that's why I'm here, as only a pug can do!

Anonymous said...

Puglet, you look like a wet ET hehee

THE PUGLET said...

A wet ET? Thanks!?!

Well, yeah. Guess I do.

Awww, I love that a pug can complete a person, make an ex-boyfriend go away, and bring in new friends. Go pugs! And I guess other dogs (and kitties) too. But I'm speaking for pugs :)

THE PUGLET said...

Molly in PA -

Our house is full of positive thinking for Penny Lane!

Anonymous said...

Count me in too! Come on everyone, positive vibes to Penny Lane! The power of the many becomes exponential!