Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HAPPINESS

Yesterday morning we went to the beach and when we came home there was a yellow thing stuck to our door. This has happened before so I knew exactly what it meant: the UPS man tried to give us a box. And I could tell by the noises my human was making that the UPS man had a box she reeeeally wanted to get.

Something like.... Nikon?


My paws were crossed, but I didn't want to mention anything about cameras because my human was a little bit mad at me for accidentally peeing on some dude's video camera at the beach. So I just stood there with the yellow sticky in my mouth and tried to look pathetic.

Oh - and the peeing thing? Totally not my fault, by the way. The guy left it sitting on top of a little tiny plastic bucket thing - right in the middle of the beach. Yeah. I mean, who wouldn't want to pee on that?


Anyway.

I know from experience that UPS's yellow sticky thing can be good or bad news. Good news if my human remembers to call UPS and ask them to hold our box at the depot place so she can pick it up, bad news if she forgets to call and we have to wait until the next day for the UPS man to try again (realllly bad news if we miss him again the second time).


Lucky for us all, my human didn't forget to call. We went to the UPS place last night and picked up a box from, where else, El Segundo! Home of the dreaded camera spa. Woo hoo! Nikon came home with some new parts and I can't wait to test them out.


By the time you read this, I'll be supermodeling my butt off.

PS: My human says everyhuman should go look at her stupid Daily Frolic thing today. Something about a puppy? So-cute-it-hurts? It's not a pug and it's not me, so don't feel like you have to or anything:

http://frolicphoto.com/dailyfrolic/2010/10/harvey/


22 comments:

cancer types said...

Thank you for bringing such nice posts. Your blog is always fascinating to read.

The Michigan Puggy said...

Knock'em dead Mr. Volcano, you rock big time, :)

(P.S. Your human sounds just as great as mine...they should have a GREAT HUMAN'S DAY!!!

Yours Truely,

The Michigan Puggy

Corrine said...

Welcome home Nikon!

Wilma said...

Oh yeah Puglet, you work it! You have some serious posing to make up for!

Anonymous said...

Hi Puglet!

Glad to hear that Nikon is back, nice and refreshed, from the Spa :)

Work it!

Licks,
Molly in PA

Anonymous said...

Hi Puglet, Got the camera back huh..can't wait to see your ~butt pictures~. Wait no.. you said you would model your butt off. Sorry we got excited, anything to do with a butt and pugs naturally go whack-O.

Hey we had a yello stickie thing our door not too long ago...thought it was something for us but NOOOOO it was golf shoes for dad. Big whoop!
Ellie, Emmitt and Eli from HOT HOT HOT San Antonio

Minnie Moo said...

Can't wait to see all of your supermodel poses!
And Lincoln says he would totally have peed on that bucket thing too. He pees on everything!

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you got Nikon back! If he's new and improved, maybe these "spa" things really are legit! So glad you're back to your uber-supermodeling!

SpencerBartholomew said...

Woo-hoo!! Welcome back Nikkon. I am glad you have your camera back Pug! Work it, work it!!

Crabbie Chris said...

Ok Pug now listen. Mom got her camera back, no "going poodle" on anyone she starts taking pictures of. She has a lot of catching up to do, and you're going to have to share. That being said...work those poses! Treats will return!! Viva la Nikon!!!!!

THE PUGLET said...

Me and Dutch and my human + Nikon just got back from the beach. All I can say is WOOOOO HOOOOO! I'm baaaaaack!

I Love Lucy said...

Puglet,

I'm so happy for you! Three cheers for Nikon!
Now, go supermodel your butt off, and don't forget to let Dutch in on some of the action.

Hugs,

Lucy

Ann said...

Oh the puppy IS so cute it hurts. Wish we could bring him home right now, but we're too far away.

Can't wait to see your new poses, Puglet! Hope you and Dutch had another fun day at the beach. Yay Nikon!

- Pickles and Rocco in Austin

THE PUGLET said...

Pickles and Rocco ~

Yeah, I guess Harvey is kinda cute. I was there when my human took his picture and tried to get in on the action, but got a big fat NO. I tried to play with Harvey too (I *really* wanted to play with Harvey) but he was kind of afraid of me. Understandable though, he's like the size of my head. He liked Dutch though. Kept hiding between his feet!

THE PUGLET said...

Verdict: Nikon is happy. I am happy. My human is happy. The only one not happy is Dutch... he still hates the camera.

I'm so full of cookies from this morning's posing, I really need a nap. A big fat nap...

Anonymous said...

Puglet, Harvey's cute but he can't touch da pug! Dude, you are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Cute puppy! How nice of you to share your blog space w/Harvey

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back in business supermodeling Puglet!

The Bonjour Four said...

Just gotta say I LOVE your blog and am a new follower! I also have a pug and his name is Einstein. Aren't they the best dogs ever?!? Your photography is awesome! I'll definitely be back. Love it! :)

Libby
libby-bonjour.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Puglet, speaking of Harvey.. our dad wants him big time. He said he looks like a pug with a stretched snoot and tail. Dad has bad eyesight.. at least Harvey is black like us.
Emmitt and Eli

THE PUGLET said...

Hi Libby & Einstein ~

Happy you found me! Pugs are the best, if I do say so myself :)

THE PUGLET said...

Emmitt and Eli and everyone else who thinks Harvey is just sooooooo cute... I want to argue with you, but I can't. The little guy is pretty freaking cute. Even if he's not a pug and was too afraid to play with me.