Monday, July 21, 2014

FEET WEEK


Lately my head has been feeling kinda... empty. Dutch said Google says that's what happens when you meditate and it's a good thing. Like a vacation for your brain. Dutch also thinks staring at the wall with your eyes closed is a good idea so I'm not sure I want his advice.

Sorry Dutch (and Google). 

I told my human I think my head might be empty because she doesn't feed me enough to keep it full. This isn't really true, but I figured it couldn't hurt to try. Of course she just laughed.

HUMAN: maybe your head just needs a vacation.
ME: please don't make me stare at the wall.
HUMAN: huh?
ME: nevermind.

I guess Dutch hasn't told her about meditation. But what she said got me thinking. Maybe my head does need vacation. Maybe all the good stuff that's usually in there needs some time to, uhhh, grow back? Kinda like meditation, only in reverse. Minus the weird wall-staring stuff.

So, for the rest of the week I'm going to talk with my feet instead of my head. Don't worry, I'll still have plenty to say. People around here have so much in their heads, stuff kinda overflows onto the sidewalk. Other places too. It's kinda everywhere once you start looking. 

Until I speak again…

:)

5 comments:

Noodles said...

. . . Is this where the term "my dogs are barking" comes from?
Love Noodles

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

You are just too funny Pug!! And we think right about so many things...and as always your post today made us laugh but got us to thinking too...can we say we meditated tho?, sounds so much cooler than just saying we were thinking.

Anonymous said...

Puglet, that sounds like a good idea. We will try it too!
love, Pearl, Trixie, and Margie

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We think meditation is awesome. We do it all of the time.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Unknown said...

http://sfist.com/2014/06/24/afternoon_palate_cleanser_a_dogs-ey.php

Pug bet u have been all these places
--