Friday, June 4, 2010

FFF: Look at ME!

It's been kind of a heavy week around here, huh? Oil spill protests, woodchip attacks, that food party I wasn't invited to. Jeesh. I'm so glad it's Friday. Especially because Friday isn't just Friday anymore.

(Friday is now Freeze Frame Friday - just in case you missed last week)


This week's FFF isn't the frozen-in-time kind. But it's still ridiculous and it totally made my human laugh, so I'm going with it. OK, so we were at the park and my human was taking pictures of Dutch. Or trying to take pictures of Dutch, anyway. And I was getting kinda bored and SUPER frustrated because Dutch was hogging the camera and getting all the cookies. He wasn't even posing or anything.

So when my human wasn't looking, I climbed up on this funny looking stumpy thing and did my best to look extrasupercute. It totally worked because when she turned around and saw me looking up at her from the stump (first picture), she stopped taking pictures of Dutch and put all her attention back where it should be. On ME.


Me on the ridiculous stumpy thing.


16 comments:

Adventures of two Indianapolis Girls said...

Oh yes! You are definitely adorable.. We can really get into great positions can't we, it's another part of our talent and hard work we do in our lives as pugs!

Noodle said...

Rediculously extrasuper cute, Puglet!

Mr. Puggle® said...

you live the life of a super cute pug, Puglet. :) great balancing skills too. have a good weekend!

PS. Mr. Puggle® is having a contest if you want to stop by. he picks the winner winner chicken dinner this monday, live, at 4pm.

Anonymous said...

Emmitt said...
That pose is perfect for the pause table in Agility. Anything we pugs do is adorable, spectacular, supercute-alicious.

Odey said...

And this whole time I thought you were levitating! (from the first pic) How funny! You sure know how to steal the spotlight back Puglet. You sure must have wanted some cookies...

You're a regular Houdini!

SpencerBartholomew said...

Extrasupercute Puglet... you earned the cookies for these pics! How do you balance on that stump?! You are absolutely amazing... keep it up. You make us smile and say awwwwww.... and we need that lately!

Apollo said...

Cool pic, Puglet! You could definately get in if you auditioned for the circus, since you can balance on a stump like the elephants do. But geez...the work you have to do to get your Mom's attention. Doesn't she know that you're so photogenic that she needs to keep her attention (and camera) on you all the time.

Stubby said...

Hi Puglet! Have you ever heard of the expression "attention hog"? I think that's what you've become my friend. I mean Dutch can have a moment in the spotlight, right? Maybe he's starting to like the camera or maybe he just wants cookies.

You totally look extrasupercute on the stump thingy! And extrasupercute means extra cookies!

Stubby xoxo

THE PUGLET said...

Y'know, my human said I look like a circus elephant too. Does that mean the stump makes me look fat??

THE PUGLET said...

PS: the stump-stand got my picture taken, but didn't score me any cookies. Dutch had already eaten ALL of them! Can you believe that???

Harry Pugalicious said...

THAT! is super cute and hilarious!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Puglet you have great balance!! Yousa can be a Jedi Master!!
Hu Hu's!!

Later Buddy!
Anakin Man

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Do you know that you look so adorable on whatever you do. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Oh Fancy Freeze Frame Footwork on Friday!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

Caitlin Williams, MFA, CPC said...

Puglet, I am in mad love with you! I was raised with supercute pugs but currently only have 2 supercute kitties...my fix comes from my visits down to Berkeley when I get to see the supercute family pug (the "sport" variety who never wears out), Miss Olivia. She is a lot like you but hasn't yet balanced on a stump. If I see your GF Jenny here in PDX, I'll say hello. She has kind of cornered the market on supercute in these parts.
Scritches from a human admirer,
Caitlin

Dogs in Bahrain said...

Yeah, the trick worked out well.. :)