Thursday, December 8, 2011

GOOD TIMES

So, we still don't have a pug tree. But we did go for a really awesome cow hike yesterday. We helped a lost baby cow find the momma cows, my human unplugged her brain for a few hours, and Dutch didn't implode from fear of cows.

Oh, and there were loads of fresh pies to eat.
Good times!

Reunited.

My human PROMISES we'll have a pug-tree *with* eatable ornaments before New Year's, but I'll believe that when I'm eating stuff off it (thanks for the Trader Joe's tip!).

You probably noticed I'm wearing that stupid brain-sucking hat again in today's picture. Yeah, I know. And I tried to find out if everyone's going to be attacked by hats for the December SYOP, but all I know for sure is a hat, mitten OR scarf must appear the photo and the winner will get an *awesome* prize. I think my human is announcing it for real tomorrow.

I also know December will be the last Dutch-style SYOP. My human is having problems doing everything she needs to get done and since Dutch hates cameras more than me, his SYOP is getting canceled. SO all you non-pugs, this will be your last chance to face the creepy-soul-stealing-black eye. Or whatever Dutch the skinny necked wuss calls it.

13 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Pug, how do you crinkle up your tongue like that? It's soooper cool!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sammy and Neko said...

The weavy tongue of yours... love it !! Cow pies... hmmmmmm not sure if I would like it. Do you usually kiss your human right after you eat that? - hope not....

Lovies

Sammy

THE PUGLET said...

Hi M+S,

Supermodels never tell :)

Payton said...

Pug tree, pug tree, pug tree! Yes, I guess I'm a bit excited about the thought of an eatable Christmas tree. Also can't wait to hear about the next SYOP. I've got a cute hat and matching coat to model if that's the case. Glad you all had a fun and brain charging hike. Keep the sunny pics coming.
Love,
Payton

THE PUGLET said...

Hi S+N,

Trust me, you would totally love cow pies! Humans do NOT love cow pie kisses though, so beware.

moPSY+MISIOber said...

Oh yes your tongue is cool and wavy?? Non of us can do that:(
This month is Zuzia turn to send her picture to SYOP, and she can't wait!
My mom told me that your mom is extremely busy but it's kinda sad that all non-pug friends won't have their contest:(
Your friend Pucia

Maggie the Pug in Dallas said...

COW PIES! I so want to eat one! I wish I could go with you and Dutch someday. That crazy tongue of yours is something else! I can hardly wait for you to get your pug size tree with the eatables...I sure hope you are getting the truth...you know how humans can be sometimes to shut us up.

Ollie said...

Truthfully Puglet, I'm not sad at all to see the non-pug SYOP go away. Camera and I are not friends, nor will we ever be.
I'm hoping that one day I'll be able to try these delicious cow pies. As a lover of poop, I can only imagine how savory they must be!

Anonymous said...

What ARE you doing with your tongue? supercute and superwavy

Anonymous said...

Oh no! A scarf or beanie?! We are in Australia and Hank the Pug will dieeeeeeee of heat if I try to put one even NEAR that squishy face haha!
Kirstyn x

Suki said...

Hi Pug,
The sharkey pic is great with the wrinkly-twisted tongue. Holy cow pies, you helped a sea lion, now a baby cow. You are so brave!

Can't wait till tomorrow to hear about SYOP.

Hugs,
Suki

Anonymous said...

Are you ever going to show us video of your tongue twisty thing?

Anonymous said...

aaaawwww, what a sweet cow momma & baby picture....we LOVE cows in our pug house...we are vegans, (pugs too) and cows are part of the reason...they should all be in a field like that picture, instead of on someone's plate...:O(...LOVE your cute hat!!!!! Critter hats are all the rage now in the stores, Momma has to get a new camera and take some pictures with cute hats!!!! :O)