Tuesday, December 27, 2011

VERY BACONY CHRISTMAS

So, I know everyone's been wondering if the bacon grew back on my tree. Well, it didn't. And I was kinda disappointed when I woke up Christmas morning and there wasn't any bacon hanging on it. I even tried to convince my human that Frank or Dutch must have eaten it all so she'd do something to fix the problem, but she totally didn't buy it.

"Today is all about what's under the tree", she said.

Oh. Right. It'd been awhile since the last Christmas and I kinda forgot that's how it works. I was also so worried about the missing bacon that I totally didn't notice all the stuff underneath the tree just waiting to be ripped open.

Suki sent us my #1 favorite uneatable: a sparkling bacon ornament. It says on the box that it's a holiday tradition. I had no idea anyone else had bacon trees! My human says it's the best bacony thing ever. Suki also sent Dutch a scarf, but I'll let him show that off tomorrow. It's very... pink.

I had two #1 favorite eatables: REAL bacon chips from Payton and Bacon Popcorn from Boka + Miley. Yes. Bacon Popcorn. My human promised to make us REAL bacon chip cookies and I have big plans for the Bacon Pop. If I can wait until 2012 to eat it.

I hope everyone's holiday was just as awesome as mine. Sorry I haven't been commenting back lately - my human hijacked the thumbs so I've only been able to comment in my head. Right now she's making a stupid video for some 1000 Pugs Kickstarter thing and is totally freaking out about being on the wrong side of Nikon. No idea. But it should all be over soon and then I'll be back 100%.

Maybe I should have asked Santa to bring me thumbs for Christmas instead of a new nose fold?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puglet, that is totally awesome!

Chfnman said...

Puglet, with your Mom's Nikon loving you the way it does, leave well enough alone. You need neither thumbs or a nose fold! Your Mom is taking VERY good care of you! Really!

Gampy

Frankie from Seattle said...

Even though you arent commenting back, the awesome photos and funny blog are enough :)

~ Frankie from Seattle

Sue and Annie said...

Doing the Snoopy dance that you had a very good Christmasl full of bacony food.

You don't need a nose fold...it would ruin your good looks. Thumbs may or not be a good idea.

kate said...

Pug, thumbs can be overrated... If you had thumbs, you may be extepcted to clean up after yourself or help out with stuff. More trouble than they're worth, really.

Noodle said...

Belated Merry Christmas to you and yours, pug! Yay! Bacon! We had a nice Christmas, but I'm glad the excitement has died down. It really put a damper on my napping!

scrub4pups said...

Tell your humom that there are bacon things in the wireless catalog. They have lights, a scarf and a t-shirt that says "Bacon is like meat candy"

Maggie the Pug in Dallas said...

Puglet, sounds and looks like you had a great Christmas! It's all good that you haven't been commenting back...I think we all understand how busy it's been at the Casa...so, be cool, we know you are there and we can wait for any comments, no worries! And please tell Dutch I said hello!

Tucker and Lola said...

Puglet your perfect with or without nose folds and thumbs!

Sammy and Neko said...

BACON makes everything perfect.

Amen

Sammy

Crabbie Chris said...

hows about sharing some of that bacon Pug? I've never had any...mom says she doesn't eat pig and she doesn't cook, which is a crappy combo! Not even my orbs get her...how do you get your mom to do it??

Anonymous said...

Puglet,
Bacon in cookies...zip a dee doo dah! Our mom makes our cookies and she promised the next batch will have bacon instead of banana...

We can hardly wait !!
Ellie, Emmitt and Eli

Kazza said...

Oooh bacon cookies! Wow you could add sausage, mushrooms and toms and it would be like a full English Brekkie Cookie! Ronnie and Ivy are drawling at the thought!

Obi Wan Pugnobi said...

Aunti christina got me bacon popcorn too! :) i know it said 1/3 of package for each 10 lbs, but i think 1 pkg =obi sized! Enjoy puglet!

Oakley and Swisher said...

A sparkling bacon ornament!? Pawesome! Mom got something similar, a sparkling pickle ornament! We must speak to her about getting us a bacon ornament. Or maybe even a PIZZA ornament! Omd!

Happy Howl-idays Pug!

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley