Monday, March 31, 2014

TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT


Before I talk about our weekend, I promised to tell you how excited Dutch was that everybody liked his bunny hoodie. So, Dutch was excited. Ok. Now back to me.

My Saturday was not exciting. It rained. Then it rained. Then it rained some more. My human dragged us out for a walk, then we slept. Like this:


In the afternoon my human had to go to the store or something, so we got to ride in the car and then get dragged out into the rain for a walk. I was not so excited about this either, in case you can't tell.


After rain dragging #2, we slept some more. My human thinks it's supercute when we "spoon" like this, please don't tell her I'm really just trying to keep warm. I really wish Dutch was smaller so I could be the big spoon. Sigh.


So that was the first half our weekend. I think the only thing that would have made it more exciting is if my human got Dutch one of these rain things we saw at the pet store:


Lucky for Dutch, they only had them in pug size. Lucky for me, my human knows I'd wear a pink eared bunny hoodie before I'd ever wear... uh... whatever the heck that is!

13 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Is that a welding mask for pugs? That just looks all wrong.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Paco the Pug said...

Aww! You guys look so sweet together. Rainy days are made for naps. I'd choose a hoodie over that weird headgear too, Pug. Wishing you sunny days & bacon!
Jackie & Paco

Anonymous said...

So cute... and so happy to know we are not the only ones shedding like crazy, lol.

Lovies

Sammy and Neko

Anonymous said...

I just can't say enough how happy I am to see the DP back everyday! Pug & Dutch, you were so missed! Amanda, your gorgeous photos were so missed! Lola in Winnipeg wishes she could have some RAIN, it's still snowin here! Pug Hugs, Megan F & Lola Pug

Pearl and Tessa said...

Maybe a mask for when you go "Poodle"?

Anonymous said...

Theo & Beau!!!!

awwww

Anonymous said...

Puglet, that picture of you looking morose just kills me!!! lol

Charlie the Pugster said...

Great picture of you two spooning!

Anonymous said...

One good sneeze and your face mask is a goner. Some people just don't think do they. LOL. You'd look cute in it though.
Megan w/ Madgie, Rosie, Emmett, & Dalia

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

LOL..."so Dutch was excited now back to me!" You are so funny Pug! Your weekend didn't sound too good, I hope the week is starting off better. And that rain suit doesn't look too good for ANYONE!!!

Anonymous said...

We hear you about the rain, that's all it did for our whole weekend too....BLAH!! Being the small part of the spoon is better, it's the warmer of the 2 spots we think.

Ann, Frodo, Molly & Cleo

Anonymous said...

Puglet, I just have to say, after a long and sometimes tiresome day of work, your blog is always the highlight that makes me laugh...so thank you

Pug Slope said...

You and Dutch look really comfortable. Glad your human didn't get you that mask - she knows you too well! :)

-Love,
Sid.