Monday, August 2, 2010

THE INCREDIBLE SULK

Hi everyone. This is Dutch. Don't worry - Pug isn't sick from eating a rock or woodchip or anything. He's just... too busy sulking to come to the computer.

It has something to do with that big "Seattle Secret" he's been dying to find out about. My human has been working a lot lately and was up late last night again. Pug was all excited about her sleeplessness. Said it was the "perfect recipe for an interrogation scene".

I told Pug not to bother a human when they're a) working and b) tired, but he did it anyway.
And today he's very sorry.

I can't tell you exactly what the Big Secret is, mostly because I slept through the "Interrogation scene" and don't know all the details. Pug would also sulk even more if I broke the news, since this is his blog and all. I do know this though - the secret has something to do with my human, Pug's precious camera-time and other dogs.

It really isn't a big deal. Really. Pug's just being dumb. And kinda selfish.
But I'll let him tell you about it himself tomorrow. Please don't tell him I said he's being dumb. That might hurt his feelings. He can gets kinda mean when he's unhappy and my feelings (or other parts) could get hurt too.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Puglet! So passionately wanting to know the truth! And the truth shall prevail. Hope everything's okay, and your human understands you just want to know the truth.

Simply Pug said...

Awww Puglet.

Stubby said...

Hi Dutch! Poor Puglet. I totally feel for my little buddy. I know how worried he's been about your human's activities lately and now to find out that the news isn't good hurts. I'll wait until tomorrow to find out what's going on but in the meantime, please give Puglet a hug from me.

Stubby xoxo

Lafayette Lola said...

I hope your human is making a pug calendar and traveled to Seattle to find more pug-models. If that's what's going on, could you please pass to her the message that I would like to see a black pug or two in it- we can never find calendars with us blackies. even though we LOVE our fawn cousins.
Lafayette Lola

Anonymous said...

Pug, sissy and I were worried about you. So glad that Dutch posted for you...don't sulk, it might cause wrinkles!

Oh, and along Lola's post, I happen to be one of those rare white pugs, and I am very cute! You never see pictures of us!

Pearl

Suki said...

Hi Dutch,

So glad Pug didn't eat any more organic hard items. He looks so adorable sulking. Tell him not to fret.
Can't wait to hear what happened during
Interrogation scene.

Suki

Odey said...

Puglet has worried himself sick. But that's what we pug's do. It's our nature. But you're the #1 supermodel pug I know Puglet!

3pugs2luv said...

Hi Dutch. Give poor Pug a break, he's been dealing with these secrets for a while. Anything he might have found out, good or bad, would cause any pug to become overwhelmed with emotion. You might say Puglet is being irrational not dumb. We know you love Pug & will be a good brother. All of us just need to be supportive. We're not sure how you guys are with affection but if you're cool with it, give Pug a couple of kisses from us. If not, a quick snuggle. Let him know we're here if he needs us.
Luv, Zoey & Phoebe

agent99 said...

Dutch, even though yu said some not so nice stuff about Pug, it's really good that you are letting him tell the secret when he is ready. We just hope he doesn't turn green like that famous TV guy.

Love
Gen & the Foo

Anonymous said...

Feel better tomorrow Puglet! At least we know you care enough to get in trouble. We hope you unravel this soon!

pugsmom said...

Dutch,
I think it's great of you to carry on the daily blog when Puglet is "out of sorts". I love that big grin picture of you today too. LOL

Pearl, I would love to see pictures of a white pug. My sisters are fawn and brindle. I love them. I have a fawn brother too, but his fawn is different than my sisters fawn. Does that make sense?
Kizzy in Oregon