Thursday, March 31, 2011

SO PEE'D OFF!

So, the vet called yesterday with the results of Dutch's pee test. They did this thing called a culture to make sure the drugs they gave him would kill the stuff that made his pee tube sick.

Well. After my human hung up with the vet, I heard her talking to Miley's mom about the test results. A lot of it didn't make sense to me, but here's how it went:

MY HUMAN: Eeew. Dutch's culture came back.
MILEY'S MOM: - - (she was on the phone so I couldn't hear her)
MY HUMAN: It showed E Coli.
MILEY'S MOM: - -
MY HUMAN: Yes, like in poop. Gross right? The vet said it's the most common cause of dog UTI's. They can pick it up by drinking water, eating grass, pretty much anywhere. But it's still gross.

And what does this have to do with me?

When Dutch heard my human eeeew'ing and talking about how gross his germs are, he got all weird and embarrassed about it. Next thing you know, he's spilling the beans about my poop stash!!

But Pug hides poop in the bushes by the fence and the middle of the night when you're asleep he goes outside and HE EATS IT!

What the --- dude!?!

My poop stash had
nothing to do with Dutch's pee tube germs, but my human totally freaked out. She cleaned out all the bushes and sprayed everything with this stuff that smells like shampoo and kills germs. And poop, apparently.

I have no idea why Dutch narced on me, but he completely ruined months of pooping and stashing.

14 comments:

Sabrina said...

Busted Puglet!!!

I sympathize with your human--All of our winter poo is becoming exposed now that our snow is melting. Since the snow first turns to ice, some of the poo is still trapped so it can't be picked up yet. Sooooo gross. Puglet, you're so talented, maybe your human could teach you to use the toilet?

Sabrina said...

Ummm...by "our" I mean Beulah and Barney's winter poo. I don't poo in the backyard.

Sue VDB said...

Sorry Puglet, I really can't sympathize with you on this one. Romeo eats poo, but only that of Missy. He doesn't bother with Minnie's; however, he can't give me any kisses either...I refuse to accept them. So sad.

Noodles said...

Puglet - consider it a small sacrifice toward the well-being of your bruddah! You'll "get" more soon enough . . . just find a better hiding spot and DON'T TELL DUTCH!
But on another note. . . eating Poo . . . eeewwww. I ONLY smell it.
Love Noodles

Wilma said...

You should try Brigitte's approach. She likes a freshie. As soon as she's done, she turns around and runs it through again. Of course, when the humans caught on, she started waiting to go until they were distracted by one of us others. She's a pretty determined poop eater. She said let her know if you need ant more tips.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes those brothers can be such a bother. I agree with Noodles, don't tell Dutch about any new stash you may start up.
I was wondering if you'd made any headway on making a video to tell the Park People why they should NOT make your beaches dog-free.
Licks,
Sabrina

BadAnnie said...

Why do pugs like to eat poop? My Rocky LOVES poop - his and Kitty Cat's! There is a reason your body rejected it - IT'S POOP! IT's NASTY!!

I know! Maybe your human should give you more cookies so your tummy will be full and you won't have the room to eat poop!

Anonymous said...

Ok. Nothing to do with poo-eating, but I found this about your SPAM...

"Sp'ores." Layer graham crackers, chocolate squares, marshmallows, and Spam so as to resemble a S'more. What you actually have is a Sp'ore. Eat at your own risk.

Sammy

Gracie the Agility Pug said...

I wish I had a doggie door. I love to eat poop, and mom watches me like a hawk when I "go". E coli sounds like an added spice.

Glad Dutch is on the road to recovery.

Gracie the agility pug

SpencerBartholomew said...

What's up with that?! Your bro totally ratted you out! Sounds like some sibling rivalry going on or maybe Dutch just didn't want to look like the "nasty" one. Anyway, you always have more poop coming and maybe next time, don't let Dutch know!

Seriously, maybe you should consider nixing that habit! You should give your human a big kiss so she knows you still love her even if she did clean out your stash! And cuddle up with Dutch 'cuz he's the best bud you have!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

I have to follow my dogs around with a pooper scooper because Lola will eat poop (ewww)... I hear it's a pug thing!!!!

Crabbie Chris said...

Man if you guys were in prison you'd have to shank the snitch. Wow, sorry mom and I just watched Lockup....and I was having some flashbacks. Um, so it's not too cool that he ratted you out, but he's just taking the heat off himself. Poor Brother Dutch being sick totally sucks.
Maybe this is a sign for you to step away from the poo.

Anonymous said...

Poo is only good when it's fresh. Old one sucks.

Sammy

Holdin27 said...

Here's what MSN says about me as a single guy with a pug, what do you think Puglet? "With its breathing issues and some extra chunk, the pug is sort of like the kid you made fun of in elementary school. And a pug owner may be like the semi-popular kid who stuck up for that poor outcast: He sees past slight flaws and loves the adorable way his dog vacuums the floor with his face. Look for a man that is solid and secure, but all mush on the inside."