Sunday, June 24, 2012

8am & STILL CAMP-FREE

The toilets are gone and the streets have cars in them again. There was loud music until very late last night and that made sleeping hard, but I don't care because I was in a BED and not a bag or tent in the middle of the wilderness.

Day 2 of Pride and still no camping!

My human said today there is a big parade, more music, and then Pride will be over. Yesterday a nice man gave me a pair of rainbow wings that would be the perfect parade outfit, but my human said we are going to the beach before Pride comes back and there's no place to park Mazda.

Parades don't happen every day so I'm a little disappointed we will miss it - especially now that I have the rainbow wings.

My human promises there will be another day for rainbow wings. Puglet promises to make fun of me for wearing them
when that day finally comes.

Forever Rainbow,

Dutch

Ps: Puglet will be back tomorrow.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dutch, you look FAB-u-lous! I have no doubt you'll find somewhere to spread your awesome rainbow wings =) Love having daiy reports again! Stay well, all of you xoxox

Anonymous said...

Awesome rainbow wings! I think that Puglet needs to model them now!

Anne said...

Go Dutch! It turned out too hot & way too humid to bring the Pride Pugs to the Minneapolis Pride parade. The rainbow feather boas will have to wait until the Big Gay Race in October.

Deb and Pammy said...

Dutch it is so nice to hear from you. You are spreading your wings, literaly and figuratively, telling us all about it. I think you look grand with your rainbow wings.

Chang said...

We just got back from Chicago's Pride Parade. I wore my favorite rainbow neckerchief and got loved by everybody!!!

Anonymous said...

We love your rainbow wings! Thanks for sharing. It's so great to have the DP back again! We've missed you so much.
Lafayette Lola

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Dutchie, we think you look beautiful in your rainbow wings!

xoxoxo
Meredith & Scarlet

Sammy and Neko said...

: )

You are so handsome, Dutch, with or without the wings.

Lovies

Sammy

citydog said...

Lookin' fab, Dutch! Happy Pride.