Tuesday, June 12, 2012

HELLO SEATTLE

So, we ended up spending like half of our first day in Seattle at Planet Best Buy. But Droid 2 didn't push my human over the edge and the navigation lady kept us from getting too lost so I guess it's ok.

After Best Buy we headed out to scout. We started at the supercool Space Needle, then wandered over to a bunch of plants called the P-Patch. We weren't allowed to pee in the P-Patch (no idea) and I really wanted to do some peeing, so we walked down by the water for awhile on the way to some sculpture place.

Pretty cool stuff.

Our last stop was a Japanese garden waaaay out in Guam so we had to drive. Kinda lame, but my human promised we'll do a bunch more walking tomorrow because we still have one location to scout. Soooo many people stopped to love me (and sometimes Dutch) we ran out of day before making it to the last spot. Seattle loves pugs like I love bacon!

It's kinda late and the thumbs are supertired, but I'll have more from Seattle tomorrow. I hear there's a place that sells hot dogs with bacon on top...


15 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Our super cool Unk Vid lives in Seattle...I'll have to tell him you all are in the area, he loves pugs too.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Anonymous said...

Hi Puglet,
Nice picture of you in Seattle, send a few more when your thumbs are no longer tired. Bacon...we can only wish.

Ellie, Emmitt & Eli

Jack the Pug said...

Puglet is HERE, he's really here...like, inside of Seattle!

Can NOT wait to sniff butts on Sunday!

Unknown said...

Hurray, Miss Amanda, Puglet AND Dutch are here !!!! Sorry the sky is leaking, should have better weather the next few days. Soooo excited to meet you Friday !!

T,the Pugs and a BT said...

WHOO HOO Puglet and Dutch are here!! Hope the rain will hold off a bit it does that a lot around here, they say that's what keeps us so green. We are so excited we get to meet you both on Friday and then see you again on Saturday at the Gala, oh we can hardly wait!!!

Anne said...

I too loved Seattle on my 1 visit there. This was before I was owned by pugs and I met the sweetest pug girl INSIDE a starbucks! I saw first-hand that Seattle loves their pugs!
PS if proving I'm not a robot gets any harder, I might not be able to ever comment on any blog ever again!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope your human takes you to Pike's market on your scouting adventures!

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

Can't wait to see you on Saturday at the Gala and Sunday for our photoshoot!

Sammy and Neko said...

So want to see Seattle pugs pictures!! And of course, SO want to eat the hot dog with bacon you are talking about... yum-o!!

More pictures please !! How's Dutch??

moPSY+MISIOber said...

Ok we want hot dog with bacon, and our mom dreams about Seattle from the beginning of 90, because she was ( and still is) in love with Seattle music scene:) but hot dog with bacon, even one without it is way more interesting then all the stupid bands :) hugs PT

Noodles said...

I think I NEED to go to Seattle now.
Love Noodles

Anonymous said...

Puglet,
New York Cupcakes in Bellevue has
BACON cupcakes!!!
love,
Mac and my human

Anonymous said...

Oh, Puglet!

You will be at the Gala! I hope you are not tired of bacon. I am coming from Sequim and hope I don't miss you. I bet you can catch flying fish in your bare teeth.

Love always,
Daisy

Maggie the Pug in Dallas said...

SO glad to come in today and see you are back posting Puglet! And came at a good time when you are in Seattle! My human lived in Seattle one time and she loved it there! Shhhh....it doesn't rain all the time and is so beautiful there!!! Hope you have a great time and find lots of bacon!