Tuesday, June 16, 2009

DON'T I LOOK AGILE?

I've wanted to try my paws at agility FOREVER (well... at least since I met Arnie the agility pug a few weeks ago). Yesterday I finally got my chance.

I got to play around on a practice course while my hu
man took pictures of my friend Miley the spotted puppy. Woo-hoo! Obstacles are FUN. See that thing I'm standing on? It was taller than my human and she's really tall. I could see all sorts of stuff from way up there. Everyone was worried I might jump because I kept looking at the ground, but I was just checking stuff out. I really just didn't want to come down and go back to being short.

I didn't get a chance to play around with the hoops and jumps, but I did try running up and down the see-saw thing. Once. Didn't like that so much - I wasn't expecting the down part. Someone should have warned me about that ahead of time.

My human said I can try agility for real when I get a little older. I don't want to wait, but guess there's other stuff I can do in the meantime. I'm getting older every day, so I shouldn't have to wait too long... right?

Oh yeah, here's a picture of Miley the spotted puppy. Take a good look at her now, because she won't stay this small for long. Last time I saw her, I was the big one. Now I'm the shrimp. Again.


No comments: