Wednesday, June 17, 2009

LIFE AFTER BOY PARTS

After a very long three weeks, my missing boy parts are officially healed! Yesterday we went for a hike to celebrate (and to tire me out, my human said). I ate some cow poop (that was yummy) and a big black beetle (that was gross). We saw a whole flock of turkeys with bright red heads. Sorry, I accidentally made them fly away before a picture could happen.

Oops.

Anyway. I was super-excited to see my cow friends again, but they weren't really in the mood to play. The big ones just stood there and mooooed at me. My human said something about babies? Dunno. At least they stood still long enough to have their picture taken. Come to think of it, I've never really seen a cow move very fast. That's what makes them so much fun to chase!

It felt so good to be back in action. To my pug friends who are having surgery soon (Rosie! Ody!) -- try not to worry. By the time the head-cone comes off, you'll be good as new (give or take some spare parts).

3 comments:

Odysseus said...

I just updated my blog.

I will join you soon after my surgery.

Welcome to visit me during my recovery. :)

Ody said...

I am having surgery done this saturday, in San Jose. Supposedly the surgeon specializes in small breeds and has done a lot of work on pugs. I'll let you know how it goes.

Let's play after my surgery! Once I can start running around again, we can have a picnic or something!

THE PUGLET said...

Yummmm - a picnic!

Sounds like you're in good hands - I'll be thinking good pug thoughts for you on saturday.

Oh - and happy birthday! I think you turn one soon :)