Monday, April 6, 2009

Holy, COWS?!?

With over 16,000 people per square mile, San Francisco is the second-most densely populated major American city. So you might not believe that there are cows - entire herds of them, roaming wild and free (with a killer view of the Golden Gate bridge) just 15 minutes from downtown.

Yes, COWS!

I swear on my beloved Flying Squirrel, it's true. We went for a hike this weekend at nearby Wildcat Canyon and there they were in all their stinky bovine glory. Big brother Dutch is totally afraid of them (he's weird like that) but my first home was on a farm so I know just how much fun a cow can be.... not to mention how good their pies taste.


1 comment:

Estelita said...

Hi Puglet!!!

San Francisco its a amazing place! One day I want to visit all this!
Licks,
Fred and mom