Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I PITY THE (APRIL) FOOLS!


Hi everyone. My name is Puglet and I'm here to make you smile.
Or laugh. Or weep with joy. Or go AWWW! (I get that one
a lot).

You get the idea.

Since I don't have thumbs, my human has kindly agreed to post a new photo of yours truly each and every weekday
(that's Monday - Friday, fools!). I won't always be dressed up like a TV character from the 80's (thank God) but I PITY THE FOOL who doesn't check back to see what I'm up to.

See you tomorrow!

"Mr P"


2 comments:

jg said...

Mr P,
Your handsome & oh-so-stylish photo made my day. I've been glimpsing blogs at random this morning, & yours is the absolute best! I'll be checking in frequently to get to know you better. Do you have any animal friends? Word has it here in South FLorida, there's a growing population of iguana lizards, in the wild. I'll keep my eyes open, & let you know...what an odd thought, huh? Giant lizards in the land of Mickey Mouse!
jeanie g.

Manu, Floris and Jessica said...

Okay, the "ham" and the beautiful shark photo link made me start right at the beginning! Hello there from Holland again ;-). I'm sure you'll make me very happy and I'll smile a lot on the journey forward in time....