Friday, April 3, 2009

GIMME GIMME !

Today we got a box of cool stuff from my East Coast pug-cousin, Sophie. I should probably explain that by "we" I mean me and my big brother, Dutch the dalmatian. Sometimes we fight over who owns what toys, so thoughtful Sophie tried to sort it out for us in advance. Small stuff = Puglet. Big stuff = Dutch.

Usually, I'm OK with the whole small-for-the-small thing - but not this time. No way. Not when the best toy EVER is at stake: The Chuck-It Flying Squirrel.

MUST HAVE FLYING SQUIRREL !!

So I snatched it and ran. And when I got caught, refused to give it up.

MY FLYING SQUIRREL!!

I'll admit, there's no question Sophie meant for Dutch to have it. At twice the size of my head, it totally belongs in the "Big" pile. But it's not like the thing has his name on it. And this makes it fair game as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: