Thursday, April 2, 2009

Is that a piece of HAM?

Meet my friend Jack. I'm not 100% positive, but I think a piece of ham lives in his mouth. Could be bologna though. Dunno. I've never actually gotten close enough to taste it. I just know it looks like meat, smells like meat, and I really really want to eat it.

Trouble is, I'm too short... or slow... or something to get a hold of it.

Today I tried an approach I saw last night on Animal Planet. The predator (that's me) sits motionless and waits patiently for the prey (Jack's mouth meat) to come within striking distance - then BAM! unleashes a sudden, unexpected attack. As you can see in today's photo, my execution of this technique was flawless!

What Animal Planet doesn't tell you is that this only works if you're an ugly fish or funny looking lizard -- NOT a short, slow pug.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the funniest post of yours ive come across so far!

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious!