Wednesday, April 29, 2009

THE TUBE

Day 4 of involuntary confinement, and chew-things no longer interest me.

I'm not very good at being a couch-pug. I was born to run and play.
Steal brother Dutch's toys. Chase butterflies. Jump through tall grass like the gazelles on Discovery Channel...

But, y'know, I really like watching You Tube.

My human parked me in front of it today to keep me occupied for a few hours (after I accidentally ate one of her books). I used to be afraid of the white computer because I thought a screaming pug lived inside it. But today I learned that things you see on the screen don't actually live inside the computer. They just come to visit.

So we did a search for "pug" on You Tube and found a ton of pugs for me to visit. I didn't move a muscle for hours. And kinda really liked it.

3 comments:

Odysseus said...

Did you tilt your head when you watched that?

THE PUGLET said...

Totally. I couldn't help it!

Minnie and Max Pugs said...

Mabel, Minnie and Max say "Hi!" We loooove the recycling video! Puglet is very smart and good lookin'.