Thursday, June 18, 2009

SURF & TURF


When I first moved to San Francisco, I wasn't so sure about the whole city thing. It was a lot noisier than the farm where I grew up, there were fewer animals to chase and I had to wear a leash just to walk down the street. Brother Dutch said he didn't like the city at first either, that it can take awhile to get used to it.

I still think leashes are kinda degrading, but I totally love city-life now. For one, there are lots of people and I
love people. Can't get enough of them. There's plenty of stuff to chase and even more stuff to eat. No one on the farm ever left half-eaten food lying around, but our local park is full of tasty snacks. Just this morning I found half a muffin and a container of Thai food. Yum!

The best part about living here in the city is all the different things you can do. Ok, maybe the free food is the BEST part... but where else can you play with cows one day and run on the beach the next?
I'm definitely 100% city pug now! My human says most cities don't have cows and an ocean, but as long as we live in one that does, I'm happy.

3 comments:

Odysseus said...

What a gorgeous pic!

Mommy never lets me taste the free food, she yells.

THE PUGLET said...

Yeah, mine yells too. I just pretend not to hear her :)

M said...

Lol. Tampa Bay is another great aria w/ both Cows and great beaches!

Pic of my kids (dogs):
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3031/2572672228_208d8c2484.jpg