Thursday, February 18, 2010

TEAM FLAT PUGLET

Putting together the Flat Puglets took a little longer than we thought it would... but the herd of Flat Puglets has finally left the nest. Brother Dutch is pretty happy about that. I think having so many mees around was kinda starting to freak him out.

Some of you might recognize Flat Puglet from the cuteness contest. My human couldn't decide which picture of me would make the best Flat Puglet ever, so she went with the one you all voted the most cutest (except the FP one has a chin). I kinda think it works, don't you? The squealing people at the photo place definitely thought so.

Flat Puglet is now in the hands of the post office people. They'll be delivering him to towns in AZ, CA, CO, IN, IL, MA, NV, NY, NJ, OR, TX, UT, VA, England and Canada. If you didn't already volunteer to host a Flat Puglet, it's not too late. My human says anyone here who wants a visit from the flat me will totally get one (she made a few extras just to travel around our blog circle). Just email me dailypuglet (at) gmail.com and we'll add you to FP's itinerary thingy.

I'm superexcited about The Flat Puglet Project. Not only does the flat me make humans squeal, but he also has an official story, this cool logo (made from a picture for a blog post I did about recycled dogs) and will soon have a superspecial website where you can read about his travels and get info about recycled dogs.

There's still a lot of work to do & some stuff to figure
out - but look out world, here comes Flat Puglet!

12 comments:

Lola said...

OMGosh, Puglet! Flat-you is sooo extrasupercute! I can't wait to get mine! I'm very curious to find out if you're as cute flat as you are in the fur. Maybe Spencer and I can both bring you to our PugSun next month and all take pics together.
So super excited!
Oooohs and Aaaaahs from the East Bay!
Lafayette lola

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Yeah!!! Can't wait to get our Flat Puglet!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Stubby said...

Hi Puglet! I'm super excited to receive my Flat Puglet. I know exactly who I'm going to send him to first!

Your human has been very busy with the Flat Puglet Project. Wow! It's really coming together and so quickly. The logo is very cool and I can't wait to see the website.

Stubby xoxo

Stubby said...

Hi Puglet! I forgot to tell you about this. It seems as though other dogs have flat versions of themselves, but I don't think these flat dogs have projects associated with them.

http://brutusthefrenchie.blogspot.com/2010/02/good-things-come-in-flat-packages.html

Stubby xoxo

SpencerBartholomew said...

HaHaHa... all those Puglets! Too cute! I can't wait to get one and take pictures! We should all bring them to PugSun and take a group photo!

Crabbie Chris said...

Puglet...love all those flat Puglets. It's like a Puglet heaven. I bet Jenny won't want to part with hers. They are so cute. I love Spencer's idea to do a group photo.

Anonymous said...

My mommy is super excited to get a flat puggy in the mail. I promised not to chew on it. We already have big plans for flat puglet in new york!
Billy Blue and his mommy Vanessa P.

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my gosh!
the flat puglet project is fabulous!
please count us in if you would liek another visit to colorado.

i will email you now.

how fun!
melissa and emmitt

Anonymous said...

We-are-soooooo-excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait to show our FP around. What a great idea Puglet! Pug Hugs, Las Vegas Lola

3pugs2luv said...

OOOOh, AAAAhhh! Sorry Puglet we still love you but we couldn't help a little oohing & aahing ourselves when we saw all those FPs! We sent you an email immediately to have one of your extra FPs vist our house. We came up with an idea to visit shelters & rescues, then take FP's picture with dogs (other animals too) that are up for adoption to show the world, how wonderful recycle dogs(animals)are!
Whatcha think?

Zoey & Phoebe

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH Puglet ... you look so cute (even flat)!
Can't wait to get ours!

BRUTUS said...

Hey Puglett!

That is an impressive bunch of flatties for sure!! Wow, and I was overwhelmed by just three.... Good idea to laminate them. I've been mounting them on cardboard, which takes forever to trim! Do you just print them on photo paper?? I love how Flat Puglett peers over the edge of things and is pretty much life-sized! Good thing she & Flat Brutus have a lot of individuality!! I think it would be fun to do a rendezvous!! I'll go check out more about your project now :)

Michelle & Brutus