Monday, March 8, 2010

FLATTIES NEVER SLEEP

I guess one advantage to being flat is you never get tired. So even though I take the weekends off from blogging, the flat me just keeps on going. My human said this might have to change because she's not flat and definitely gets tired, but over the weekend His Flatness managed to talk her into doing a few posts.

As usual, you can read everything over at flatpuglet.com. The REAL me will be back tomorrow with a very exciting, totally non-flat adventure.















PEBBLE BEACH, CA

The flat me was extrasupersurprised to arrive on the
exact same day as another recycled dog. Except he is a real 3D pug named Noodle, newly adopted from pugPROS!

Noodle and his people showed FP saw all sorts of cool stuff on the Monterey Peninsula - including some animals that make the tubey-ist pug look skinny.


LANDISVILLE, NJ/PHILLY, PA
My flat self LOVED staying with the Palmieri family in NJ. They kept him very well-fed, took him on a special trip to a totally different state, and introduced him to a girly pug who's right up there with Jenny... And, uhm, Josie too!

And last but not least, FP's very first international destination: Australia!


SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
I still can't believe Flat Puglet made it all the way to Australia!?!? That's like a totally different planet. I mean, my human hasn't even been there!

He befriended indigenous people, saw some very cool local sights and got so excited he almost flew away.

9 comments:

Crabbie Chris said...

I agree Puglet, with all the playing done yesturday, I was one tired pup. Had a great time meeting you and Dutch. I loved chasing him and his chicken. Enjoy being lazy today.

THE PUGLET said...

Hi Bella-t!

It was good meeting you too. I haven't stopped playing yet (Frank). Having loads of fun, but kinda can't wait until a certain pug leaves (Frank!) so I can snack on Yak!!!

:)

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

There are so many Flatties in that picture its kinda freaky....but good freaky?

3pugs2luv said...

We know that life can get a little crazy(blogs,FPs,Frank,etc...), so if you need to re-group & refresh yourself, we would totally understand. If your wear yourself too thin, you can burn out or worse become ill. So please take care of yourself.

Luv, Zoey & Phoebe
P.S. FP is here & Zoey is very concerned... maybe CPR, a bicycle pump, something. Other than her concerns all is well & we're planning our outings with FP.

SpencerBartholomew said...

Puglet... I am one tired pug from this crazy weekend... we don't know how your human keeps up with you and Dutch and everything she does! And now Frank??!! She definitely deserves a rest... we totally understand. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

THE PUGLET said...

FP does look kinda freaky in a great big herd, huh? And that was only the first batch. There are TWICE that many out there right now!!

THE PUGLET said...

Soory about the flat me, Zoey. I promise, he comes in peace. Ask Spencer B :)

THE PUGLET said...

Hiya SpencerB!

I wasn't tired until about five minutes ago. But I think the fun just caught up with me... need a nap.

pugsmom said...

We want some flattie news. :-)