Thursday, March 11, 2010

FRANK'S TURN

Hi. This is Frank. That's me on the right. Puglit said I could talk today. Don't get upset, he isn't in a coma. He is just being nice.

Puglit and Dutch have both been very nice to me. They didn't get mad when I peed on their bed and have
let me play with all the toys. They have so many toys! Their human has been nice to me too. She feeds me new foods like carrots and lamb lung and Booty. She lets me ride in the front seat of the car and makes sure no one else eats my food until my stomach is full. She calls me Frankie, but that's OK.

Puglit is like the brother I used to have. He taught me how to go out the hole in the door and didn't laugh at me when I waited outside the downstairs neighbor's door instead of coming back inside through the hole. I made up a fun game called Couch King for me and Puglit to play. There aren't any rules, but I think I win most of the time. I am the one on the couch:



I really like Dutch. He likes to sleep under the covers and says it's OK for me to spoon with him. Dutch's ears are very soft and when I suck on them
he doesn't get mad. The only thing I don't like about Dutch is that he's so tall and I am so short. I like to pee where he pees but if I don't wait long enough to go, I end up with his pee on my head. This has happened too many times to remember.

I've been having a lot of fun with Dutch & Puglit and would stay here forever. But I really miss my mom & dad and can't wait for them to come home.

* * *

FLATTIE NEWS!
Today Flat Puglet is back in the land of snow... and ice fishing??

During his stay in Madison, WI he sees the Statue of Liberty (sort of), visits the Capitol and learns that Abe Lincoln has a very shiny toe.


You can read about it here on flatpuglet.com.

15 comments:

Stubby said...

Hi Frank! I can't believe Puglet let you post today. He's such a cool dude!

I think Couch King is an awesome game. I used to play a similar game when I was young and I loved it. It always put me in a coma.

I totally understand what you mean about Dutch being too tall and getting peed on. My pal Rudy is extra tall and I just love being underneath him but of course I get peed on. I really don't mind the pee because it's warm but it grosses Mom out.

I know Puglet is going to miss you when you go home but hopefully you can stay with him and Dutch again. You guys are like two peas in a pod!

Stubby xoxo

Lafayette Lola said...

You two look like twins, Frank! I play a similar game with our cat, Sunshine, but she's always the one on the couch. And I'm playing, but she's very serious. Sometimes, she just reaches down and hits me on the head for no reason.
It looks like you're having so much fun with Pug and Dutch. Maybe you'll be at East Bay Pug Sun this weekend?
Lafayette Lola

Crabbie Chris said...

I am sooo jealous Frank, you guys are having so much fun. I don't think I've ever been peed on, but hey I'm willing to try anything once. Games are fun, especially when you win. Puglet and Dutch are so nice to share their treats with you. Carrots and Booty are so yummy and you can eat lots of it. I know your mom and dad miss you, but seeing you have so much fun, must make them happy.

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Frank, you and Puglet look like you could be twins! It is very nice of him to let you do your own post :) Hope your pawrents get home soon - I bet they miss you too!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

THE PUGLET said...

Hi everybody. I'm still Frank.

I'm happy to know some of you get peed on sometimes too. I didn't notice until other dogs started sniffing my head instead of my butt.

[note from human: Frank has been spot-cleaned and will be getting a full bath before returning home]

Someone said something about another Pug Sunday, but someone also said something about my mom coming to pick me up on Sunday??

3pugs2luv said...

It might be a good thing to go home; any longer & you & Pug might play yourselves into a real coma. Plus it will be nice to see your mom again. That's always our favorite thing is to see our human after she's been gone, no matter how long. Take care always.

Luv, Zoey & Phoebe

pugsmom said...

Puglet,
You and Frank are having so much fun. Kizzy plays with his cousin Max all the time, but I never used to join in. Lately I've been playing too and I do enjoy it. Kizzy is a real hog with treats though. When Mom give me a treat Kizzy tries to steal it, so I just let her have it. It's not fair, but she's mean.

We still have Flat Puglet captive. We have been waiting for the baby to be born. Today FP is up at the hospital with Mom and sister Alex. They are inducing the baby, whatever that means. Mostly it means that someone else has to feed us and they always feed us later than my tummy says, "Feed Me".

Flat Puglet will be on his way soon.
Phoebe in Oregon

SpencerBartholomew said...

What a cool game Frank! I liked your pounce tactic at the end- very stealth. I'd love to play that game but my situation sounds similar to Lafayette Lola's; the cats are the rulers of the couch and they swat at me instead of the pounce move...granted, I think I'd prefer the swat over their pounce. Well Frank, enjoy your time with Puglet & Brother Dutch...and good luck with that full bath The Human has in store for you!

Mr. Puggle® said...

at first i thought frank was a flattie! cool. he is real.

THE PUGLET said...

Hi all, Puglet here. Frank is in the coma now. Thanks for being nice to him and making him feel cool :)

Phoebe in OR, I can't believe the baby stillll hasn't come out! Poor baby-mom must be ready to burst. No hurry on the flat me - he doesn't have an expiration date or anything :)

Hiya Spencer B! I've never played with a cat before, but they don't sound as fun as Frank. Oh - and even though he said he was the Couch King, he didn't always win. My human just didn't video all the games he lost. I AM king of my couch, hear me roar.

(roar!)

THE PUGLET said...

He hee, Mr Puggle. Frank does look like a Flattie!

Kimmy B said...

Holy Cow Pie! I thought Frank was Flat Puglet. Hold the Phone! Maybe it's a TRICK and there is a Flat Frank too? I'm chapters behind on someone having a baby. I hope it's a girl. Coz' I'm a girl and I like girls coz' girls don't pee on your head. My brother Mick had to go pee really bad one day on our walk. I walked right into it his and we had to stop to wipe my eyeballs with one of the poop bags coz' that's all we had. That was nasty stuff and it stung bad. Then I got a bath. The End.

THE PUGLET said...

Pee in the eye? Poop bag in the eye? not sure which is worse!?!

I don't know if the world is ready for a flat me AND a flat Frank. Waaay to much cuteness.

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Very nice post Frank. Nice game too!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo & Bonnie the foster