Friday, July 2, 2010

FFF: Splash!

My human said I have to make today's post about Dutch because he had such a bad time camping in the wilderness. She's the one who forgot the tent, so I don't know why *I* have to give up my Freeze Frame Friday. But if it makes Dutch forget how much he hates camping, I'll go along with it.

So... here's Dutch with his #2 favorite toy, The Rainbow Ball (Henrietta Rubber Chicken is #1). I'm not entirely sure why he's just standing there like a dork, staring at the ball like that. I guess my human wasn't sure either, which
is probably why she took a picture of him doing it.

Ball? Is that my ball? My #2 favorite Rainbow Ball??

And, here is Dutch about 3 seconds later, attacking his #2 favorite toy. If you look reeeeally close, you can see The Rainbow Ball drowning under the water. My human (and her camera) got really wet during the making of this picture, so I hope you think it's cool. Even though I'm not in it.

YES!

PS: Just because Dutch hates camping doesn't mean I can't do a Freeze Frame, right? My splash might not be as cool as his, but at least it didn't get everyone all wet. I mean, my little squeaky tennis ball is like TINY compared to The Rainbow Ball.

Uhm, splash?

17 comments:

Mr. Puggle® said...

ahhhhhhhh not the camera. dog yes. camera no. glad dutch had fun in the water. great shot. hope no damage was done. have a great week end. =)

THE PUGLET said...

Heya Mr Puggle!

There was no swearing or anything, so I think everything is fine. My human said something about being thankful for weather sealing?

Mia said...

Even though you're not in it Puglet, that is a great shot of Dutch!! We're sorry your momma's camera got wet though!! Hope everything dried out!

Have a great 4th of July!!

~hugs~

Lilo

Anonymous said...

Hi Puglet AND Dutch AND Lady Human -
I don't know what I would do without all of you.
You brighten my day.
Every single day.
No matter what!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you sharing your FFF with Dutch, Puglet. And I'm glad you decided, since its *your* blog, to include yourself.

Kitty+Coco said...

Well Pug, I think that should be classified more as a Plop, instead of a splash. Due to size constraints of course.

Very fun pic of Dutch.

Sighs (Kitty) and Snorts (Coco)

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

love the big splash photo!!!! def worth it!

xo,
lola

Anonymous said...

Oh Puglet, your tiny splash is so cute! Small, like you.

Like the tongue sticking out : P

Christy said...

You look so fluffy even though you're wet, Puglet!! I think anything pug-related is way cuter than anything other-breed-related. :)

Happy 4th of July!

Erin said...

If it ain't the spotted bed hog and the loaf of bread, all drenched and wet! Love the photos.

THE PUGLET said...

Awww, you all say the nicest things to me. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside (and out)!

I'm totally going to work on my splash-making skills though. I might look like a little plop on the outside, but on the inside I am a giant tsunami.

3pugs2luv said...

Puglet, you're so cute wanting to imitate your big brother Dutch. We love it!
Zoey & Phoebe
P.S. How's the surprise retrieval mission going?

Noodle said...

Tee hee... DUDE, I make bigger splashes in my water bowl!!! BOL!

Stubby said...

Hi Puglet! That's very big of you to give up FFF. Dutch probably appreciates it, no? I know that he didn't like camping but he sure likes the water - splash!

Stubby xoxo

Anonymous said...

We know you're fierce Puglet. Big things come in small packages . . . or in your case, tiny packages : )

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

LOL Um splash? We loved it Puglet!

Anonymous said...

Love the look of Dutch staring quizzically at his ball. As if asking, How'd my ball get from San Francisco to this river? Good post.