Tuesday, September 4, 2012

DAY 4


Of course my human forgot all about my Baconator yesterday. I don't know why, but tripping over things sometimes makes my human remember stuff so first thing this morning I parked myself in front of the refrigerator and waited for her to trip over me. Frank is staying with us this week so he parked too.

The rest went something like this:

HUMAN: PUG! What the!?! What are you doing lying there?? I almost broke my leg.
ME: (innocent silence)
FRANK: we want Wendy.

Even though my human got super mad at us for lying where we shouldn't and almost breaking her leg, the plan worked. At least until my human took the Baconator out of Wendy's bag and it was hard as a rock. Of course I didn't care. I eat rocks all the time and none of them have bacon on them.

But humans can be totally weird about this kind of stuff. So the big question was: when is it too late to eat your Baconator? I said never. Dutch and Frank agreed. Google had about a million different answers. Some of Google's answers said Day 4 is still OK, so I finally talked my human into a yes.


Well, sort of a yes. She said one bite of a bad Baconator probably wouldn't kill me, so I was allowed to have ONE bite. Of course I tried to make it the biggest bite ever and almost choked to death. Then I made the mistake of going in for bite #2 when my human was taking this picture. Big mistake.

HUGE.

The bread part got stuck to the top of my mouth and the good parts fell on the floor. Yeah. Bacon. Meat. Cheese. White stuff. On the freaking floor. Dutch sucked up most of it before I could get the bread unstuck. Frank got a few crumbs. I got in trouble for not obeying the ONE bite rule.


I'm not sure how much trouble I'm in. Or if my human will ever buy me another Baconator. But I think it'd be pretty sucky of her to make my one and only Baconator experience be a bad, 4 day old one. I seriously think this deserves a re-do.

20 comments:

Pugs2Luv said...

We say you deserve a fresh re-do. Right now our human SUCKS! All she does is stare at books (Dumb), when she's home or is gone before we wake up until way after our evening nap. Phoebe thinks we need a plan. So we think that if you, Dutch & Frank hop on BART & come to our house, she would definitely notice. Then we tell her to take us to see Wendy & get us BACONATORS! We all win.

Love, Zoey & Phoebe

Paula from DE said...

This definitely calls for a redo !!!!! And next time you need to eat it fresh!!!! Tell her to bring the camera and pull over ready to take the photos right out of the drive thru!

Bruno and Diesel said...

Yep, you definitely need a do-over! Maybe you should forget the Baconator & just go back to the nice dudes at the Bacon Truck. My mom wants to hear Frank say "we want Wendy". She laughed so hard at that it took forever to get to your pictures.
Love always, Bruno & Diesel♥♥♥

Buddy said...

a total redo!!!!!

Noodles said...

I get blamed for my Mommy's failings all the time. I say it is REDO time.
Love Noodles

Bailey and Buddy said...

Re-do! Re-do! And make sure you get to eat it when it is still warm.

Crabbie Chris said...

PUG!!! You need a man in your life. Men have bacon just hanging out in their pockets. They have meat on the mind always!! I finally got bacon off my dad last week and it was heaven. You have to get that baconator and it needs to be fresh. Borrow my dad, he'll totally give you meat and bacon in all forms.

Pearl and Tessa said...

All this time we were confused, thinking the baconator was the bacon sundae at Burger King...oh well, either one sounds pretty good right now.

Come on, come clean, who is KIM?

Sammy and Neko said...

Yes, re-do !! Of course you need to try eating right at the store, right after you come home and next day. 3 tries to make sure it's delish!!

Those Jersey Shore Puggles said...

You certainly got the short end of the errr, bun on this deal.

Puglet, use some of your "1000 Pugs Ambassador" clout and demand a re-do!

Roxi, Riley & Lea

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Re-do for sure! You should have a Baconator all to yourself. At least a Jr. to yourself. We're not sure how the whole 4 day thing happened ~ when Scarlet's Daddy gets Wendys, the food barely makes it in the door!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

stellaroselong said...

I am also confused on the concept of buying a baconator and then putting it in the refrig for four days...I think that could classify under some code section as pug abuse..you may want to think about making that call or it could get worse, plus you have some stranger named KIM living in your house, you have no idea just what kind of a shady character she really is....my dad sneaks me stuff all the time...my mom doesn't...
stella rose

Anonymous said...

Aww. Poor thing! A re-do is definately needed!

Beatrix's Mom said...

Bellatrix is right: men have meat hanging out of their pockets. My mom totally lives on salad (something about vegatableness) while my dad thinks carne is the answer to just about everything. Except my mom. (:

Tell your human that a redo a requisite because ... um... ooh, I know, because she ignored you for other pugs during the 1000 pugs thing. AND I didn't even get to meet you!

Good luck!
Beatrix, who thinks bacon is manna from abuella

Sorry Gnat said...

Dearest Pug,

Struggling with eating too much, find yourself sashaying by trashcans in alleyways? Hope is here!
Pug Addicts Unite

check out meetings at Pugs Overeaters Meetings, i.e., Pom's

With Poms in your life, freedom reigns

Mubi Chitose said...

Hi Puglet,
Did you know 1000 Pug Project was featured in the Pawsh Online Magazine? If you didn't know already, check it out!

http://www.pawsh-magazine.com/2012/08/the-1000-pugs-project.html

PS: Socrates also definitely vote for REDO!!!!! Fresh Baconator!

Maggie the Pug in Dallas said...

YES on the re-do!! I mean you had to wait forever for it and when you did finally get it...well, you practically had to beg for it. There is no reason not to eat it immediately...oh man...if there was ever a need for a re-do...this is the time!!!

Oakley and Swisher said...

We PAWSitively agree with you! Re-do! But at least you got to get one big bite, maybe a bite and a half.. in your 4day old baconator. We have zero!


Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

Pug Slope said...

Puglet, I don't think that Baconator should count. You still are owed one FRESH HOT BACONATOR - not some freezer-burned stale incarnation.

I'm glad you at least got a taste - too bad about the "all-bun" aspect. If it were legal to mail a BACONATOR I would send one to you ASAP.

Kudos to Dutch for getting in on the action, too!

-Love,
Sid.

Anonymous said...

Darling Puglet,
After 4 days it hardly qualifies as a Baconator AND it was next to cauliflower in the fridge. EEEWWW. So, make sure that for the redo Wendy gives YOU the bag. I climb over my mom to make sure the window ladies know that I should get the food. You are so handsome Wendy won't be able to help herself.
Love, Daisy