Sunday, September 2, 2012

NOT BETTER LATER!


So, I'm pretty sure my human bought a Baconator from Wendy yesterday. And I'm 100% sure if she bought a Baconator, it was for me. Or at least me and Dutch. But neither one of us has eaten anything but dog food and carrots. Ok, and maybe some poo. But definitely no bacon.

This morning I saw the bag Wendy gave us just sitting there in the refrigerator. My human said something about waiting until we got home so she could take pictures with Nikon. But that was yesterday. And now it's TODAY. And I still haven't gotten to eat my Baconator.

What if my human's gimpy brain forgot about the bag Wendy gave us? Or what if she thinks "BETTER LATER" is like instructions or something? I mean, we never eat fast food but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be called fast if you're supposed to wait until the next freaking day to eat it.

Right??

5 comments:

Buddy said...

I dont know how your human can be so resistant to your pug face. Shame.

Noodles said...

Puglet
Patience is a virtue
A Virtue is a grace
Put it all together
Makes a very pretty face

No idea, either. Mommy #2 always says this. She's weird.

Love Noodles

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Wait a minute, that doesn't seem fair. Scarlet would have eaten the door off the fridge by now. Pug, you have the patience of a saint, and like a really important saint.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Those Jersey Shore Puggles said...

Bark for it Puglet and don't stop till you get it ....

Roxi, Riley & Lea

Sammy and Neko said...

Oh, the name of waiting game....