Thursday, September 20, 2012

WHAT'S BIGGER THAN BACON?


I'm sorry, but Pug isn't speaking to anyone right now. He's upset because my human really needed to sleep and kicked us out of bed for snoring. Pug was snoring, WE both got kicked out of bed and HE isn't speaking to anyone?


That's so Pug.

I still have not celebrated my Big 09. But that's okay. I'm in no hurry to be older. I am also still deciding how I want to celebrate myself. Pug says we should eat food and for once, he is right. He also says we should eat bacon but I think the Big 09 is bigger than bacon. What's bigger than bacon? I am not sure.

There was a Creme Brûlée truck parked around the corner from our house today and I got to smell brûlée on our afternoon walk. I dont know what brulee is, but it smells fabulous. Perhaps brûlée is bigger than bacon?

On our morning walk we passed a place that makes French things and I got to smell the fresh croissants. I believe they were made of ham and cheese. Gruyere cheese. I think fresh ham and gruyere cheese croissants could be bigger than bacon.

Our human is very busy doing a million Other 999 things so it might be awhile before I get to celebrate me. If you can think of anything bigger than bacon, please let me know.

6 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Scarlet says Bacon wrapped Bacon. Oh, and scrambled eggs please.

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Meredith

THE PUGLET said...

We love you S+M :)

THE PUGLET said...

I took all the comments away because all that unhappiness was making me sad (and freaking Dutch out).

I promise we will make sure everyone is happy. It's not going to happen *today* because there's a plane with our name on it and it leaves tomorrow... but it will happen.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry if there was unhappiness posted where there was supposed to be only love about all things PINK and Dutch's 9th Birthday.

I hope you get to celebrate soon, and that when you do, it is pink and fluffy and maybe sparkly, too.

Lafayette Lola

Harry the pug from Oz said...

Oh Dutch Im so sorry you havent celebrated. Hopefully soon and pink.

Emma said...

Let's not forget the meanness was directed towards me, from your "friends".