Saturday, September 1, 2012

WENDY


I know I don't usually have anything to say on Saturdays, but the last two days here at Casa de Puglet were so sucky, I just didn't have anything to to say.

On Thursday my human went to this place called UC Davis and left me and Dutch home alone all day. I got my boy parts removed at UC Davis, but I don't think that's what she was doing there. All I know is that when she got home, she was really tired and smelled funny.

Yesterday HAL4 had some sort of freakout, which means my human had some sort of freakout. And you know what human freakouts mean: NO THUMBS for me! To make things worse, two of her fingers got totally mangled in the Kim attack so only 8 of them work. Now it takes her ten-times longer than forever to get anything done.


My human must feel superbad about everything though because today we got to leave the house and hike with the cows. I chased mom cows, ate baby cow pies and cooled off in the trough (aka the Broken Frank Tank). And get this. On the way home from the cows... we went to Wendy's.

Yes. That's right. WENDY'S.

WENDY
If you don't know Wendy, she's the lady who makes Baconators. In person she doesn't really look like the Wendy on the sign. But people always say I look bigger in person than on the internet, so whatever. As long as she can make me a Baconator, I don't care what Wendy looks like.


4 comments:

Buddy said...

Ive had sonic but never wendys. Omp.

Noodles said...

Puglet. . . did you say . . . BACON???
Love Noodles

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Scarlet's Daddy loves the Baconator. We hope you got to eat it all up before Dutch did!!!!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sammy and Neko said...

Oh, how lucky are you ??? How bad is your human's finger?? Hope Kim can finally stop attacking your human....