Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WHEN IN DOUBT, NAP


Today was almost kinda perfect. My human stayed up all night doing stupid Other Pug stuff and was too tired this morning to do any more work. The sun was out for the first time in forever so I suggested we head to the beach. My human thought that sounded awesome.

So we headed to the beach. Dutch ran around like a spaz. I ate rocks, chased birds and played with a dead tennis ball. I don't know if evil/invisible/imaginary/ghost Kim was part of the 'we' or not because apparently my human is the only one who can see her.

KINDA LIKE LUPUS
Anyway. My human was still tired when we got back from the beach. And her hand was pretty P-O'd about having to stay up all night typing and stuff after being attacked by Kim. I guess all her fingers bent backwards or something when she went SPLAT and now they're all puffy and gross. Kinda like when she didn't have Lupus.

I wasn't sure how to make my human feel better, but figured when in doubt, nap. So I suggested we all take a big fat nap. My human isn't a huge fan of napping when her to-do list is a mile long and it's supernice and sunny out, but her P-O'd hand thought that sounded awesome. Maybe Kim did too because we ended up taking a nap anyway.

Our nap was long and awesome and I'm pretty sure today would have been 100% completely perfect if I'd gotten to eat bacon instead of rocks. But I guess an almost kinda perfect day is still pretty good.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bos' mom from Sacramento says:

I'm so jealous; a stroll on the beach on a nice sunny day, a long nap - sounds like a perfect day to me!

I hope Amanda's hand feels better soon!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We're sending out some extra special juju to your human's hand and also to the bacon gods so you can get some bacon! Rocks don't sound very yummy.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

stellaroselong said...

Sounds like a great day to me also...mostly the nap...just remember puglet rocks have no caleries..so that is good...hope your mom starts to feel better soon!
stella rose

Anne said...

You are totally right Pug, when injured your human should take it easy :) A big fat nap will help in her healing!

Sammy and Neko said...

Maybe Kim took a day off today? Hope your human's hand heals quickly... dead tennis ball doesn't sound yummy tho, Pug !!

Laura Amundson said...

I think a walk on the beach followed by a nap sounds good, Puglet. At least there weren't any demon dogs or dude butts in the vicinity!

Maggie the Pug in Dallas said...

So glad you nearly had a perfect day! At least you got out and saw the sun....hope things get better at the casa soon with your human's hand and whatever the heck is going on with that Kim....

Buddy said...

I wish I could help your human out..even if that just means taking you out on an adventure or just giving you pieces of bacon.
juju to your humans hand.

Noodles said...

Your human's paw looks pretty nasty. I trust she is icing it occasionally? That is what she should do because ICE is the great healer. A little compression wouldn't hurt; in fact it is kinda R.I.C.E. (REST, ice, compression, elevation).
The beach sounds like a win-win.
Love Noodles

Anonymous said...

Puglet, my friend!

Glad you had sunshine and beach even if you had to play with a skanky tennis ball. And good on Dutch for running around like a spaz. Every dog should do that. Try it!

Tell your human that Noodles is right, especially about the REST and ice. Rocks make your poop clink - icky! Bacon is much better.

Scooter Pugman and Daisy

Pearl and Tessa said...

Puglet, we just don't understand this Kim thing...our auntie is a Kim and she is very nice and has a very nice dog (portugese water dog)...I can't imagine she would do things like this! Hope your human's paw gets better, and hope you get to get some relax time. You need a trip to Tahoe! (but not this weekend!!!!)

Sammy and Neko said...

Pug, did you see this ??

http://kwejk.pl/obrazek/1274803

You are now officially an international supermodel !!