Monday, August 20, 2012

EEEW!



Still no adventures happening around here. The closest thing to excitement was Saturday morning when we ran out of food and needed to drive to the dog food store. First, we wandered around for a while trying to figure out where my human parked Mazda on Wednesday. When we finally found where Mazda was parked, I got to watch my human completely freak out.

And I mean like, freak OUT! The way humans do when they see a great big gross bug or something.
Except there wasn't any great big bug. Or even a small bug. So I looked around to see what her freakout was all about. I didn't really see anything, but I did find this cup of noodles thing someone left in the street right next to Mazda... still half full of noodles!

 

I was about to stick my face in for a taste when my human REALLY started freaking out. Kinda like this:

EEEW EEEEW EEEEW NOOOOO! FREAKING GROSS! NO PUG! LEAVE IT. LEAVE. IT!

I thought this was a serious overreaction to a cup of noodles, but she has been so {whatever} lately I thought she was just being {whatever}. So I got into Mazda before she could find anything else to freak out about.

Next thing I know we're at the awful place where Mazda gets a bath. The place with the scary water and those loud brushy things. NOT a fan of the loud brushy things.

ME: I thought we were going to buy dog food?
HUMAN: We are.
ME: Then why are we HERE?
HUMAN: because whoever ate those cup of noodles puked them up all over Mazda's hood.
ME: oh. Eeew!

I might love poo, but puke I don't do. That stuff is nasty and nasty is NOT tasty. Especially when it's all over the front of your car.

13 comments:

Augustus said...

Eeeeewwwww!!! That is so gross! Who does stuff like that?

On the other hand, cat vomit is kind of tasty. If you want to see a human freak out, just show up chewing on a hairball. :o)

Anonymous said...

Puglet, This is awful for both you and your human. Maybe you all, including Dutch, need a vacation. Too much work can spoil life. Go for it!

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

That is just disgusting!! Some people are just rude and gross!

Pugs & Kisses,

Brutus & Ellie

Noodles said...

Never a dull day in SF.
Love Noodles

Southern Fried Pugs said...

We are going to believe happy thoughts and assume that the person tripped and spilled the noodles on Mazda. Who walks around eating Ramen noodles? It's not like a burger or something.

Bruno and Diesel said...

Ew, ew, ewwww!! There's never a dull moment in Pugletville, is there? Big brother Diesel says he could've cleaned Mazda for free; he won't touch poo, but he loves that other stuff... the freak =P
Love always, Bruno (and Diesel)♥♥♥

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Ew is right! If we had seen the puke, we may have puked too! Good thing you didn't see it Pug, that's just nasty.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Gracie the Agility Pug said...

Ewwwwwww..........

Even I think that's gross, and I eat dog poop. LOL

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwwwwww is right specially human puke. Now if Eli pukes he re-eats it.. thats ewwww too.

Ellie, Emmitt and puke eating Eli
your San Antonio buddies.

Sammy and Neko said...

Gross... I would freak out too. Ewwwwwwwwww

Sammy and Neko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie the Pug in Dallas said...

Oh man....human puke! GROSS! Glad you didn't try to sneak a taste! On the bright side you got out of the house!!!

Anonymous said...

Darling Puglet,
Did you get the FOOD?
Daisy