Tuesday, August 21, 2012

KIM?


Uhm. Ok. So, I'm kinda worried about my human. We all know her brain is gimpy (sometimes supergimpy) so that's nothing new. And she's kinda weird, but most humans are. The thing that has me kinda worried isn't either of those things. It's... uhm... her new "friend" Kim.

I know what you're thinking. A friend named Kim. Big deal. And it wouldn't be a big deal... if Kim was a real person. But I'm pretty sure this Kim is invisible. Or imaginary. Or whatever you call someone you can't see.

Yeah. You heard me. My human has a "friend" that I can't see.

Example:

This morning she was on the phone with Tiffy's mom when we were leaving for our walk. "I'm heading out to hike Buena Vista with Dutch, Pug and Kim," she said. I looked around to see where Kim was, but there was no Kim. I thought maybe we'd meet Kim on our hike, but we never did. This is not the first time this has happened either.

I've never heard my human talk to Kim, but she definitely talks about her when she's not here. Or is here but invisible. Or whatever. Kim could be a freaking ghost for all I know.

I'm not exactly sure where this invisible/imaginary/ghost Kim came from. Or why she's here. But it's superweird and kinda creepy, if you ask me. Superconfusing too. Google says Kim could be a ghost. Or my human could be crazy. Or she's just a 4 year old with an "active imagination".

I'm pretty sure my human is more like 4-0 than 4, which leaves crazy or ghost. Does anyone here know anything about Kims, crazy humans or ghosts??

17 comments:

Noodles said...

S-C-areeeeeeeeeeey Puglet!!!! Who or WHAT is this Kim. And if it isn't a who or what, is it CURABLE! I loves loves loves your human too much to imagine she is losing her mind. I hope she finds it soon.
Love Noodles

Buddy said...

Pug! I think you have LOST your puggy mind!!!! Who cares about KIM...did you hear what your human said....H I K E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Augustus said...

Ghosts are cool, but I'm not sure they go hiking. What if she decides to go out of town and leave you and Dutch alone with Kim for a week???? Ghosts can't feed dogs. Maybe you should take her to the vet, that's what people do whenever us pets start acting weird.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Kim is code for ... ???

Anonymous said...

maybe she named her camara Kim???

Anonymous said...

Kim or no Kim...that has to be one of the supercutiest pics of you EVER...like you are spookylicious!

Anonymous said...

Kim or no Kim...that is the supercutiest pic of you EVER...all superspookylicious...ooooweeeooo!

Anonymous said...

KIM is an acronym!! Let's guess what it is??

Anonymous said...

Pug, you look super spookylicious!!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We bet its a camera thing too! Good luck with the detective work Pug!

Xoxoxo
Meredith & Scarlet

Sammy and Neko said...

Maybe Mazda's middle name is Kim? Just like Nikon? Not kimchee??
Hmmmmmm

Those Jersey Shore Puggles said...

Google says KIM could be a acronym for Keep It Moving. Could make sense with a hike or could mean: keep it moving, don't fall asleep,improve memory, BUY DOG FOOD. See where we're going with this ???

Roxi, Riley & Lea

stellaroselong said...

Wow those are all good answers...here i thought kim was kim. My mom often says things that i think are not true..such as she is going to the grocery store to buy FOOD but comes home with candles, and bleach instead.
We love your picture alot!!
stella rose
p.s. my mom has a really hard time proving to you she is not a robot this is the fourth time she has hit the button, i told her to put on her glasses but she does not listen!

Anonymous said...

Maybe your heard her wrong, and she really said 'hiking with HIM'... another MAN?

Just a thought...
Lola
(the one who's not a robot)

Anonymous said...

Puglet, did she fall and hit her head of something?? An imaginery friend is sort of odd at least we think its odd. We say humor her and maybe she'll forget her mind and give you bacon flavored cupcakes.

Ellie, Emmitt & Eli
PS - Eli got in trouble at an agility competition over the weekend, he pee'd on the weavepoles..mom had a fit.

pugfish said...

Puglet
Maybe Kim is another pug or person who didn't
show up for the hike.
It maybe time for you and Dutch to pull out the old Oiuja Board!!
Joey&Sissy& Bucky

Laura Amundson said...

That photo shows how very concerned you are, Puglet. She's giving extra wrinkles. I'll keep you in my prayers... but in the meantime maybe you'd better start looking for a new human for you and Butch.