Thursday, August 9, 2012

LIPS MEET CUPCAKE


I'm really glad I'm not the only one who thinks being #1/1000 is hard work. Is good to have somebody (lots of somebodies!) on my side. I mean, Dutch has no clue becaue he's a big fat zero. OK, a skinny zero. But you know what I mean. And my human is so busy and gimpy, I know she totally forgets how hard being me can be.

Did I mention having to pose in a window with fake plastic dogs? No, I don't think I did.


Anyway. My human's brain is soooo gimpy these days, she lost one of Nikon's lenses on Saturday. Seriously. Just wandered off and left it sitting on a table. Luckily my friend Emi's dad found it or we'd be out $1000 and the chances of me scoring a Baconator would be even suckier.

I did get to eat cupcakes though, and that's a pretty awesome thing. In case you've never eaten a real, live human cupcake before - with sticky white fluffy stuff and everything - here's what it's like:

You start with a small bite...


 
 Then snatch & inhale the minute cake touches your wicked black lips.


Seek & consume any particles that got away.

 
 Do something supercute or funny and you could score cupcake  #2. Worked for me ;)

21 comments:

Sabrina PugTails said...

Wow, you even do cupcake scarfing with style.
Your human is soooo lucky to have good friends. Imagine how many baconaters and cookies you'd have to go without if she had to buy a new (replacement) lens.
Licks,
Sabrina

Sammy and Neko said...

Awesome technique!! You are the master of cupcake eating!

Bruno and Diesel said...

Awesome! Very impressed with how you flipped your ears out of the way of the goo; true pro move!
Mom is really happy you only showed the 'before' shots & not the 'after' (ginormous cupcake poop) =D
Love always, Bruno & Diesel♥♥♥

Pearl and Tessa said...

Kinda of makes up for Dutch stealing your Birthday cupcake!

Let them eat cupcakes!

Crabbie Chris said...

I got to have a bite of a cupcake when I turned 2....I still remember how yummy it was. This year I will have a "dog" cake. I don't think it will be as yummy...we will have to wait and see

stellaroselong said...

My mom would have not only left the lens but the whole Nikkon on the table...i believe her little light blub lately hasn't even been able to muster up enuf solar energy..i feel bad for her..plus she is becoming a really bad speller cos she uses spellcheck so much at work....
Boy did that cupcake look good...I am going to suggest to mom she make us some...or in our case...go to the bakery and pick up one for each of us!
Oh yeah Mom thought the question about proving she was NOT a robot was a picture of two little feet instead of a number.....
Stellie Rose

Meredith LeBlanc said...

All of this cake and cupcake talk is making us hungry...

Maybe you should have a cupcake giveaway!!!

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Meredith

Noodles said...

Well I NEVER!!! And by that I mean I NEVER get any yummy cupcakes with fluffy white frosting. . . or any frosting at all. OR any CUPCAKE at all!!!!
Lucky you, Puglet.
Love Noodles

Bailey and Buddy said...

That looks delicious...did you inhale the paper too?

the teacher's pets said...

Those pictures are priceless! The first picture of you taking your first bite is my favorite! My coon hound has never tasted a cupcake before but I think your post has her drooling for one right now!

Please said...

PUGLET, you still haven't showed us how you do that crazy twirly TONGUE thing you do! Please post video or something!

Anonymous said...

You do look rather regal in that first photo in the window, if that helps any :)

Anonymous said...

Love you Puglet. Thanks for showing us ALL how to eat a cupcake.

XOXO,
Meatball

Anonymous said...

Geez Puglet in that second picture your eyes are popping out of your noggin.. pretty funny.

That cupcake looks delish..we've never had one.

3E's from San Antonio TX

bon bon said...

heh heh...silly pug!

the prl said...

Hee hee - wicked, black lips has me totally cracking up. Your eyes say it all Pug. Yummers.

Paws on the Run said...

Oh Puglet - that snatch and inhale moment had me in stitches! I'm glad you enjoyed your cupcake!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo! I love that look on your face you look so cuuuuttttteeeee!
From, Sunny the pug

Laura said...

Puglet, how do you keep the frosting out of your wrinkles? My pug had a problem with that. One time he stole my brother's strawberry shortcake with whipped cream, and he got whipped cream in his wrinkles and up his nose. AND he had a bellyache for a few days.

Anonymous said...

a moment on the lips .... forever on the hips. It looked worth it.

Suzy said...

You inhaled that cupcake-good boy! BOL