Friday, August 24, 2012

WAFFLES!


Hello everyone! Pug was being what my human calls a "little creep" so today you get me instead. He can be a little creep in many ways, but this creepiness was not coming when my human called him to go for a walk. He does this sometimes - just stands there at the top of the stairs and refuses to come down. I do not understand it at all.

Sometimes my human opens the door and pretends to leave so Pug will stop being a creep and come running down. But this time she just left his creepineess behind and took me out by myself. I hope this happens again because we had the most amazing adventure.

Many things happened but the thing that made our walk so amazing was this:

WAFFLES!
If you've not seen a waffle before, that is a waffle. I can't tell you much more than that except that my waffles were warm and fresh and tasty. One of them tasted like bananas.

A nice waffle man was handing them out down the street from where we live. Waffles are for humans, but the waffle man gave me some anyway. He served me one of each flavor, on a plate and everything. My human let me eat waffle bits and crumbs off the sidewalk. I am not allowed to eat things I find on the sidewalk so waffles must be VERY special.


I did not tell Pug about the waffles when we got home so please don't mention them. I know he would be sad about missing such a spectacular adventure, but hopefully he will be a little creep again soon so I can walk alone with my human.

17 comments:

Sammy and Neko said...

DUtch, you deserve this type of adventure... hope Pug is not mad... eatinf waffles are like smoking cig, after you are done, we can still smell you !!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

That's too bad that Pug was being a creep...for him! and lucky for you! Waffles are totally yummy :()

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Pearl and Tessa said...

Hey Dutch, we got to see your picture! We met a nice lady at Woofstock taking pictures, and there you were, hanging on a wall! She told us she knows your human, and we told her we are pugs 71 and 72!

Its probably ok for you to have waffles because of your svelte figure...Puglet, not so svelte. Hope you enjoyed, and hope Puglet isn't broken.

Anonymous said...

Dutch,
That waffle looks amazing! What a terrific adventure for you. Do you know what the box on the waffle man's table says? I would like to know what kind of waffles he was making so I can make some, too.

Noodles said...

Dutch! I have NEVER had a waffle in all my pug-life. They look amazing! I am glad you got to go on an adventure. I know Puglet demands a LOT of attention. You are super sweet and deserve a day for you.
Love Noodles

Anne said...

LOL Dutch! Glad you got some 1-on-1 human time!

L.I. South shore pugs said...

We love when we get special alone time with our mommy. Enjoy every minute of it.

Licks and hugs,

Rudy and Billie ^..^

Eddie the Pug and his Mom said...

Dutch, you deserve every sweet bite and crumb of those waffles you handsome boy! BTW I am never a creep when it is time to go for a walk!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think Puglet would be sad as much as he would be mad! "little creep" lol that made me laugh

Bruno and Diesel said...

Dutch, it's so good to see your sweet face =) We're glad you got some special alone-time with your human & waffles! Did Puglet smell syrup on your breath?
Love always, Bruno & Diesel♥♥♥

stellaroselong said...

Sometimes Dutch I to turn into a little creep as your mom so brillantly describes a pugs behavior...it could be genetic or it could be environmental...the jury is out on that one...I just can't believe all the food that is out there in the world...i never knew about waffles either...my mom keeps lots of secrets from me!!! Thanks for sharing!
stella rose

Sorry Gnat said...

hilarious

Maggie the Pug in Dallas said...

Ok...that is funny! Pug has been talking about ya'll not having any adventures and when ya do...he is not there for it! Poor, poor Pug but got to be ready at all times cuz ya never know what may happen. Uh, and I do that sometimes too when it's time to go, so I totally get it.

Augustus said...

Ugh, now my human says she knows what to call me when I act like Puglet. I never do it when it's time for a walk, but so many times my humans come looking for me and I just stare at them. They seem to think it could mean I got hurt or sick or something. Sometimes they make me get up and walk around....totally rude if you ask me.

By the way, this robot stuff is so hard sometimes. I think maybe robots would be better at it than pugs.

Laura Amundson said...

Puglet isn't being a creep, he is being the male form of a "diva". That makes him a divo... and divos need waffles too, Dutch. Besides, if you leave him behind, who's going to protect you from the demon dogs??

SpencerBartholomew said...

Dutch... so happy to see you in the spotlight! What a great adventure topped off with such a special treat. You totally deserve that special time with your human. I know about that "creep" thing that Pug does... maybe it is just a "pug thing" 'cuz I do it too! Jeez... didn't know what I might be missing! Take care... SpencerB

Pepper the Pugalier said...

Oh Dutchie, I just love you. <3 (don't tell Puglet, or Pepper for that matter...)

Pepper's mommy, Elizabeth