Friday, August 10, 2012

PORKING OUT??


I think my human is finally starting to feel bad about making me work so hard. Because as soon as she's done fighting with the Nikon people (don't ask) and staring at another batch of pugs, we are going on a "special adventure".

I tried to find out exactly "special" means, but she didn't give me many clues.

Here's what I know:

1. Frank is coming.
2. Since Frank is coming, it's not a hike because those kind of adventures break him.
3. My human said something to Frank's dad about porking out or something (??) but she might have been talking about Frank.

And that's it. That's all I know. As much as I loved the cupcakes, I would also REALLY love to eat a Baconator. Paws crossed that's what we'll be doing. Frank might not be able to hike, but he can eat. And I'll totally let him lick all the crumbs off my face.

The bad news is Google says there are NO Baconator stores in all San Francisco. Seriously. None. And I'm pretty sure today is Friday and Friday is a no Mazda day so it's not like we're going to take a road trip or anything to find one... unless Miss Gimpy has no idea what day it is and that's totally possible.

Think bacon-y thoughts. I'll keep you posted...



10 comments:

Sabrina PugTails said...

Can't wait to hear all about your "porking out" adventures.
Licks,
Sabrina

Anonymous said...

Are you coming to Bella-T's party on Sunday? I might get to ride in my puggy buggy on BART over to the city- mom says there's going to be mad traffic this weekend over there. Hope to see you at her celebration!
Hope you get some bacon, too!
Lafayette Lola

THE PUGLET said...

I hope I have something worth sharin g:/

Think bacon!

Noodles said...

Puglet - it sounds to me like you need to EXERCISE you tummy muscles so they will stretch enough to accommodate extra eatables. All kinda good is gonna come out of that!
Love Noodles

Bruno and Diesel said...

You lead a very mysterious life, Puglet; can't wait to find out the answer to this one! Do we have to wait until Monday? *sigh* Waiting is hard =(
Love always, Bruno & Diesel♥♥♥

Hal and Opal said...

Ooohhhhh....so exciting!! Can't wait to hear all about the "porking out".

Unless your human WAS talking about Frank....he's looking a little tubey these days! But we still love him....and you!

Love,

Hal and Opal

stellaroselong said...

Umm...I wonder what your mom is planning and is it about you and frank or her,,,um???? I wonder who actually will be doing the pigging out...
Hopefully she will share...
Have a good one
stella rose

Maggie the Pug in Dallas said...

Oh I got bacon on my mind for ya Pug. Been thinking bacon for awhile now so bacon, bacon, bacon! Man, I hope you get some bacon...cupcakes are good but bacon is the best! Hope you get to port out good!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Well, if you're going to Bella-T's partay, better get the backfat ready. So that means copious baconage will be required.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Paula from DE said...

You look really slender next to Frank, just sayin' Bacon should be in your future!