Thursday, August 2, 2012

SOMEBODY LOVES ME!


It took a little bit of box-staring, but my box is finally open! My human only tripped over it four times before she remembered to open it too. Casa de Puglet isn't the greatest place to be a box (or a plant) so I'm pretty sure that's a record.

Now about the box. Total freaking bacon bonanza! Big bag of mini bacons for me and a recipe + ALL THE INGREDIENTS for doggie jello. I've never had jello before but it sounds so awesome I don't even care that it's chicken and not bacon. Or that I'll probably have to share with Dutch.

Correction: definitely have to share with Dutch.

My human made me write that ^ . I guess she feels bad that 'poor Dutch' got all excited when he saw something wrapped in pink bubble-stuff. Apparently he thought it was for him. Even though it came in a box with MY name on it.

MINE?
Dutch can have some of my jello, but no way am I sharing what came in the pink bubbles. I have no freaking idea what it is, but it smells kinda funky and my human made the funniest noise when she saw it. Kinda like a half laugh/half scream. She says it wins the award for best bacony thing ever and I say that means no sharing.
 

 

Huge thanks to Necole, Cusper Joey & Zoey and Duff. I accidentally ate a great big giant hole in the bag of bacon and it is definitely tasty. My human promises to put down the stupid Droid and use Nikon when it's time to taste the Crick-ettes.


17 comments:

Noodles said...

Awesome!!!
Love Noodles

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Wow-wee! Puglet, you're a lucky dude!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Maggie the Pug in Dallas said...

Oh man! you got some good eating to do! And the crick-ettes, those look mighty tasty...I guess. I can't believe how lucky you got with that box. Enjoy and hope Dutch does too!

Anonymous said...

DOGGIE JELLO!I have no idea what jello is but I hope it tastes as good as bacon! How awesome is a box full of treats! But my owner says there is a lot more thing more important than treats, offhand I cant think of anything more satisfactory than a healthy sized bix of bacon.

Anonymous said...

My typos, thing- things
Bix- box

stellaroselong said...

What a cool box in a icky kind of way...lol...crickets...yucky...um...share those with dutch!
Stella Rose

Sammy and Neko said...

Oh my Pug !! You are so lucky to have friends like them. More pictures please... Dutch looks possessed ??? Bacon and cheese crickets? I will eat it as long as it taste good.

A Tail of Two Curls said...

I hope you love the crickets as much as I did, I had to share with Zoey, Cass and Daff but totally ate most of them! The best is the Jello, it is totally low cal so I get it all the time. There is nothing better then a frozen jello on a hot day! Enjoy! - Joey

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great box and it's not even Christmas! With all that good stuff you won't mind letting Duth have a taste! If the jello is good maybe you'll share the recipe with us. I cold sure use it south Florida has been HOT! I have been in the pool everyday, mom even bought me my own float, so I leave her alone when we are in the pool! Enjoy your weekend your buddy from Plantation, Grumpy.

Guy Noir, Private Pug said...

So is Dutch like my poodle Chelu? All skinny and doesn't even really WANT the bacon, but only eats it because YOU want it? Maybe drags it around taunting you, dropping it and then growling when you try to rescue the poor abused treat? Man, jello, like what is that? Sounds totally weird. I'd eat it. And the crickettes too.

Your jealous and hungry pal,

Guy Noir

Gidget The Pug said...

Oh Puglet! You are so lucky to have such good friends. I bet Dutch won't want anything to do with those Bacon-y Crick-ettes. It doesn't fit with his Diva-ness...
Enjoy your nibbles!
Your friend, Gidget The Pug

Linda said...

Puglet...
Think you can convince Thumbs to share that jello recipe? My Mom loves to cook for me and I bet I could get her to try it, too!

Porter in Portland

Oakley and Swisher said...

Bacon and cheese crick-ettes? Idk if we'd ever want to eat bugs like that, but if they taste like bacon and cheese, well why the heck not! Let us know how they are. It's bout time you get some bacon goodness!

lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

Joanne said...

Puglet,
The pugs, Mitch & Maggie, and I noticed you had a support around your leg. Mitch, 14, hurt his leg last year and uses Joint Chewys from PetMeds. They seem to help with his limp. Of course bacon is probably the best medicine!

Sorry Gnat said...

Be still my heart

Laura A said...

You look so happy holding your new bag of treats, Puglet.

Isn't it lovely that you have friends you've never met that send you wonderful presents!

Cubby and Oscar...from Gainesville, FL... said...

Dog jello?? And bacon crickets (eek!)
Please please, if there's a recipe, Oscar & Cubby humbly request you post for their human so they might get to try this tasty treat. For the jello.

Bacon & cheese crickets? golly