Friday, May 28, 2010

FFF?

Since pretty much everyone (including me) thought Wordless Wednesday was a bad idea, I won't be going quiet anytime soon. But my human came up with another idea: Freeze Frame Friday.

Freeze Frame Friday would be dedicated to all the ridiculous things my human's camera catches me doing. Stuff you'd never see because your eyeballs aren't as fast as camera eyeballs. Don't ask me how that works, but crouching pug, hidden dragon was a good example. So is today's picture.

If you look reeeeeeeally close there's a giant molecule of food on my head, right above my nose. I could see it. I could totally smell it. And my human snapped the picture as I was trying to figure out if it's possible to lick something off your own forehead.

Of course my human thought it was all pret-ty funny.

I'm not so sure I like the sound of FFF. Sounds like I'd be signing up for a whole lot of getting laughed at. But I'm totally into it if it'll make people happy
. I mean, that's why I'm here, right? To make humans laugh and smile and stuff?

What do you think about FFF?


15 comments:

Oisín said...

FFF sounds good!
You should try to get everyone to participate!
I dont mind getting laughed at, its still attention, right?
Im going to ask my mum to sign me up! :)

Love
Oisín
x

Anonymous said...

Lo-ve it! Anything with you looking ridiculously cute/funny/unexpected makes my day. I love how you're such a good sport about it Puglet. And that giant red molecule is too funny.

Amazing that your large frog-eyes can see it!

Kevin Sherman said...

I hope you could eat it finally, at least.

Apollo said...

C-lassic! Better to close your eyes and search with your nose. You don't want to risk it getting in your eyes or worse - going cross-eyed. :)

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Puglet!!
This is a riot!! Nows we gots that song in our little puggie heads from 'da 80's...Freeze Frame!!
Hopes yousa gots your little piece of foods from your snouts!! Ha ha!
Puglet...Yousa so Cutes!!
Loves,
Josie

pugsx4 said...

Any picture of you makes me smile!

SpencerBartholomew said...

Puglet... I love FFF! That picture is hilarious... you always make me laugh!

Mia said...

Sounds like a great idea!! Can't wait to see what the momma can come up with!!!

~Hugs~

Lilo

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog! I am a huge Daily Puglet fan. I think FFF is a fantastic idea! I own a pug (Lucky) and a Boston Terrier (Rodney) and they make me laugh every single day with the silly things they do. Keep blogging, you're great!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

We love the idea of FFF! Most are picures Mom takes are not usable due to us not being good pugs hehe! Your picture today is so fun!

THE PUGLET said...

OK! FFF is now an official, uh, thing.

I guess I do look kinda froggy today, huh? Oh, and for the record - I"m pretty sure it's totally impossible to lick something off your own forehead.

Anonymous said...

Froggy and totally cute and adorable.

Anonymous said...

Puglet this is awonderful idea!FFF is a great way to end the week. Me and my pug Dusty Rose just found you on the web after watching your love Jenny, we are form Hillsboro Oregon that near portland. Going to go to the Rose festavail in a few weeks hope to maybe spot Jenny there. Have a good weekend Katie + Dusty Rose P.S. I always Taking Funny Pic of Dusty Rose I think she rather enjoys it!

Anonymous said...

What is that molecule? Beef jerky? It was a valiant attempt anyway.

Love the idea of you in freeze frame action. You always come across so hilarious, as you're willing to do anything.

Mr. Puggle® said...

Freeze Frame used to be a popular song in the 80's Puglet. So were you able to lick the food off your own forehead?