Thursday, January 3, 2013

BABY STEPS

BRAIN #5. Or 6.
If you're reading this it means my human let me use her thumbs AND remembered to click the stupid publish button. It also means I'm still Daily.

Woo hoo!

Nikon is still covered in dust but I almost got to comment yesterday instead of just reading... until one of HAL4's brains died and my human spent the rest of the night trying to figure out how to fix it. Total waste of time. I mean, even Google didn't know what to do.

Hello! When Google doesn't know the answer, there probably isn't one.

HAL4's bad brain. FAIL!
 So, this morning we went to Planet Best Buy and bought HAL4 brain #5. Or maybe it's #6? Who knows. It's hard to keep up with this stuff. I wish you could just walk into a store and buy thumbs the way you can buy a new HAL brain. If I had thumbs I could do anything I wanted any time I wanted - no human required. Forget Daily. If I had my own thumbs, I could be hourly. Minutely, even. I could drive Mazda and make bacon and...

And right now my human needs her thumbs back so she can finish installing HAL4's new brain. Then it's back to the Deskmill and the Other 999. She keeps saying it's one step forward, two steps back. No idea what that means, but it sounds like a pretty stupid way to walk, if you ask me.

PSes:

* my human says the deskmill is not like a normal treadmill. Think: slooooooow. But I guess slow is better than just standing there and even though Kim isn't shrinking, the walking keeps her brain awake.

* I've never seen my human run around the beach with her Kim hanging out, but I'm pretty sure her Kim doesn't look like Kim's Kim or she'd be famous too.

* Hugo, I'm 99% sure you are #526. And the pictures of you with the bacon-maple Voodoo? Totally ridiculous.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puglet, way impressed you're still on the daily. Instead of checking a buncha times a day and reading old stuff, we're excited to see new updates from the casa!!


Baby steps...even sloooow ones....are steps in the right direction!

Baxter and Cole

Maggie the Pug in Dallas said...

Oh no...another HAL coming up in the casa? Will it ever end? Good to see ya again today Pug...thumbs are great when ya get 'em! Just get 'em when ya can and no worries!

Anonymous said...

Puglet,
What was in the super special envelope that made your human leak?

Noodles said...

Kim be damned! I am just happy to see you all back in Blogville!
Love Noodles

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Maybe the brain needs more bacon...

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Hugo the Portland Pug said...

Oh, SO excited to see the pics so I can relive that moment! My parents do need some help though! They still haven't paid for their shoot :( Maybe our emails went to the wrong account? Anyway, we really want to appease the pug gods and pay our dues in time before the book comes out. What email is best? I think we might still have your address from when we sent the bacon jellybeans but I don't want the check going to the wrong spot or getting lost. You could even message me on FB if that works for you? I have my own page :) http://www.facebook.com/HugoThePortlandPug?ref=hl

Thanks Pug!

Unknown said...

Puglet, dont get too skinny cause then our mom will think we will need to loose-a-couple pounds too. We both are right at 25 lbs. oh, oh, oh - that sample picture of "Otis" a couple blogs back, Otis thinks it may be him (when you were here in Seattle, we forgot to ask what our numbers were) so he now thinks he's famous cos he made your blog - BOL. Pug Luv, Otis & Black Pearl

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Seriously, Puglet! You guys just can't catch a break! That deskmill thing would not go over well here. No lap! But if it makes your thumbs happy and healthy, we'll support it!

Mercy said... said...

I will be holding a candlelight vigil tonight for HAL's brain transplant. Hope that juju help!!
Kisses, kisses!
Mercy

stellaroselong said...

thats the only way we walk at our house...baby steps....mostly mom just falls on her face.(or her butt)
stella rose

Sammy and Neko said...

The "Kim" doesn't need any more bacon for sure. You need to make sure you take that away from her, ok, Pug? No kim on anyone's butt!!!! No more sickie for HAL4 nor your human this year.

Bacon and Spam

XOXO

Sylvie @ StrugglesWithaFatA said...

Okay, it's been long enough, I'd really like to know who Kim is please!

Sylvie @ StrugglesWithaFatA said...

Okay, it's been long enough. I'd really like to know who Kim is, please!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sorry Gnat said...

Great Post Puglet - some day, there'll be a store for thumbs, and pugs will flock to it.

Anonymous said...

Happy 2013, Pug!! Much pug love from Massimo and human! So super happy you are "daily" instead of "weekly". Thanks for the laughs!
~Massimo and Emelina

Miley said...

Hey Hugo,
Miley here, Puglet says that he knows that your good for it. It is on the human to do list, which is very very log. Pug gods are appeased! no worries.

Miley

Hugo the Portland Pug said...

Thanks Miley! And thanks for messaging me also! :)