Friday, April 9, 2010

FLAT ELLEN

So, I took your advice and checked out Ellen Degeneres' website. I checked others too, but Ellen's was the only one with a Flat Ellen.

Yup. Ellen has a flat self too!
Does that sound like a sign to you, or what?? Her mission was also a New Year's revolution and is a little different than mine (something about achieving world domination?) but I still think fate must be behind this meeting of the Flatties!

Now I just have to think of something for Flat Puglet and Flat Ellen to do together here in San Francisco. Their picture will be posted on Ellen's Facebook page, so i
t has to be totally cool. Today's picture was taken near my house in one of my favorite places, but it's not very exciting to anyone but me. You all have done such superclever things with Flat Puglet. Any suggestions??


(If you have a Flattie and aren't sure what to do with him, you can make your own Flat Ellen to keep him company! Download Ellen's flat self here)

* * *

FLATTIE NEWS!
Today the flat me goes to college. Ball State in Indiana, to be exact. He has a great time hanging out with two pugs named Brutus & Miley, does a stupid flat pet trick and goes to real college classes.

You can read about it here on flatpuglet.com


6 comments:

Mr. Puggle® said...

How exciting! Back in 2005, my son and I were lucky enough to be flown to LA from Chicago by Ellen. We got to go to her show. She flew out a bunch of us to be in the audience for her Chicago show. We were at the Chicago Auto Show with our flattie Ellen faces on dancin. It was so much fun. Good luck Puglet!

Mr. Puggle® said...

hey hey hey, i finally got a comment to work. tee hee hee.

3pugs2luv said...

The only problem we can see is that there are too many cool places in San Francisco. The most iconic places would probably be the best for the rest of the country to recognize them. Such as Fisherman's Wharf, The Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, Transamerica Bldg,the Painted Ladies Victorians...there are so many places it might be necessary to do a slide show. We were probably no help at all. Sorry. If you need an extra hand or paw, we're here for you.
Zoey & Phoebe

SpencerBartholomew said...

Oohh, how cool Puglet! We like to watch Ellen dance...we'll be thinking hard on this one...

Stubby said...

Hi Puglet! Ellen is really into eating for the planet so taking Flat Ellen to an organic farm would be a good idea.

Stubby xoxo

Bernie Berlin said...

I LOVE your Blog!!! Will share on my blog & my 24,000 followers on Twitter:) If you ever need another friend let me know...