Friday, April 16, 2010

FOOD CHALLENGE WINNER!

You would think a dog who eats rocks would eat just about anything. But we all have our limits and I guess mine are a little surprising. It all started when my human tried to discourage my begging by giving me things she thought I wouldn't like. Wasabi Peas, double salt licorice, broccoli, oranges. Then it became kind of a joke/game because I more or less liked everything she gave me.

But every now and then, she'd sneak in something extrasuper gross. Like.... jicama! Or.... Crab-with-a-K.

EEEEW!


I really like oranges and even Marmite, but no way am I eating that Krab stuff. And jicama? It's just too weird.

So congratulations, Lola in Lafayette! You're the lucky winner of my food challenge! For guessing the perfectly right guess, you get to pick from: a Yak Chew, a mini-Henrietta (perfect size for pugs) or your very own Flat Puglet!


PS
My human says if she didn't know me and had to guess, she would have said oranges and kiwi - to all who guessed those :)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow this really surprises me puglet. jicama doesnt taste like anything and crab with a k isnt too bad either....oh well.

Stubby said...

Hi Puglet! I just knew those were the foods you wouldn't eat! I've never had either of them but I don't think I'm missing anything - yuk! My advice is to stick to meat because it's all good!

Stubby xoxo

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Haha we were wrong, but this was fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Puglet, update on your green pug video. My human sent it to a co-worker, who sent it to another co-worker, and so on, until it got to one of the people organizing the Earth Day activities at her work. Not sure yet, but they may show your youtube video at the big earth day party, where lots of people will be in attendance. You'll be even more famous.
-Tobee

Lola said...

OMGosh, Puglet! I've never won anything before and it was a totally lucky guess!
Because you've taught me what a lucky pug I am to have a loving forever home and plenty of treats and toys, I would love it if you donated my prize to a puggy rescue- you chose the prize. I was super inspired when you gave little Hope one of your beds (her first bed of her own).
Thanks so much for hosting such fun games,Puglet!
Lafayette Lola

Anonymous said...

If anyone reading this didn't see the 'pug loaf' mentioned in Wednesday's comments, you have to take a peek NOW- sooooo funny!

SpencerBartholomew said...

Puglet! Hey dude...I haven't tasted half the stuff you had on your list but I am going to ask mom if we can conduct an experiment of our own! That is totally awesome of Lafayette Lola to donate her super cool surprise to pug rescue- way to go LL! Fun game Puglet. Happy Friday my man!

Pam and the RV Pugs :0) said...

Hey, ask for snap peas, my puggies love them!

Anonymous said...

Hi Puglet,
I have met only one food that I will not eat no matter what - celery! What's up with all the strings - they get caught in my little front puggy teeth - yuck! As for jicama and krab - bring it on!
Your new fan,
Percy

THE PUGLET said...

Hmmm. Will try to get my snout on some snap peas!

Hiya Percy! I inquired about getting some celery and my human said no way - she can't stand the stuff. Teeth attacking strings? Eeew. Doesn't sound like I'm missing much.