Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PATIENCE

Well, you were totally right about being patient when it comes to love. And thank someone I only had to wait a week to find this out.

Jenny The Pug tweeeeeted!
She tweeeeeted! And not just any old tweet, a special private tweet. To me-e-eee! Can you say woo-hoo? Well, I can.

WOO HOO!


I hope it's not bad to tweet and tell, but she pretty much said she loves me. Just kidding (sigh). She said she's been super busy (just like you said) but thinks my Green video is cool and I'm a star. She also said doing a video with me would be fun. And something about jumping off a treadmill? Not sure what that's about.

Anyway. She ended her tweet with two little words that made me feel like Jello:
kisses, Jenny.

Kisses? KISSES.


Jello.


Sigh.


My human says me & Jenny could be the biggest couple since Meg Ryan & Tom Hanks. I'll have to ask Google what that's all about, but I'm already working on a few ideas for our movie's plot. Any suggestions?

* * *

FLATTIE'S BACK!!
My flat self took a little break when the Green video hijacked my human's brain, but he's baaaacck. In today's visit he meets a very pretty pugette and is introduced to the flattest computer on the planet.

You can read about it here on flatpuglet.com

15 comments:

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hello Puget~

We are soooo glad to hear your girl friend tweeted you!!! Did ya ever doubt she would? You're just too studly like my sis's Stubby!!! Your green video blew everyone away and for sure you were bound to get a tweet!!! Good job little buddy!!!

Your pal,

Anakin

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Mr. PUGLET!!! sorry dude! I can't type today!

Somedays I can't even spell my own name man...

Anakin

Stubby said...

Hi Puglet! I feel like Jello a lot and it's not just from Josie!

I knew Jenny wasn't blowing you off. Those puglets of her require a lot of time. It's not easy being a single mother but maybe she won't have to be for long.

I'm super excited that she wants to make a video with you. Hmmm. What will it be called?

Stubby xoxo

Unknown said...

YEA! Your Girlfriend TWEETED YOU! We loved having Flattie with us! HUGS AND XXOOO Aine

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

This is great news Puglet!!!!

3pugs2luv said...

We knew your patience would pay off & you thought you weren't capable of patience. A multitalented pug such as yourself can do just about anything. So we thought your movie with Jenny could be about the two of you saving dogs from shelters, puppy mills, etc...that way you can showcase your talents & spread the word about your mission
Luv, Zoey & Phoebe

Moxie Paws said...

Watch out Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks...love your Green video and will be featuring you on my post hopefully tomorrow....Cheers!

THE PUGLET said...

Oooh - good one Z&P!

cute pugs + romantic comedy + action = TOTAL blockbuster!

SpencerBartholomew said...

Puglet, my man, you are so studly! Who could resist ya? You gotta show me some of your acting & modeling skills this weekend..so I can impress BellaTrix!

Wilma said...

Oh Puglet,
I am genuinely happy for you. I hated seeing you so sad. You've heard of Brangelina? How about Jenlet?

Crabbie Chris said...

Puglet you da man! I think Jenny may have just been playing hard to get. You are like totally in! I knew Jenny still was into you and she proved it. You two are so sweet together...you should have you mom photoshop a picture of the two of you together with her little ones.

THE PUGLET said...

Jenlet! I totally like that. Unless Jenny is reading this and that makes me a stalker....

The WriggleButts said...

How exciting! We also gotta say we loove your green video, we've been sort of absent minded lately and haven't seen it until today.

The Wriggles

Archie and Melissa said...

hi puglet!
oh we just adore your green video!
you are a shining star my friend!
xoxoxo
m & e

Katie, Mocha and Latte said...

Puglet,
We are soooo excited to hear about you and Jenny!
are you on facebook? Jenny is! and we are her friends on there!
we signed up to get a Flattie! cant wait!