Thursday, December 23, 2010

EAR WEIGHT?

Here's another reason to hope Christmas comes soon: deer ear weight. Yeah. As if the humiliation of wearing deer ears in public isn't enough, the stupid things also make me fat.

Ok, maybe not
fat. But fatter than I am without them. And fatter than I was a few weeks ago. And definitely fatter than 25lbs. Y'know, that magic number that says it's ok to buy me treats. Yeah. Almost half a pound fatter than that.

Luckily, my human said we can ignore today's weigh in. 1) because of the ears 2) because I was on a new scale and 3) because it's almost Christmas. Sooooo happy about all this. It would completely suck if I just wore deer ears for the entire month of December and got nothing to eat for it on Christmas morning.

So even though I'm over the weight limit for new snacks, my stocking will be full
in less than 36 hours. Woo. Hoo. It is just me, or is everyone else here counting down the minutes to stocking time??

5 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

We are very excited for stocking time!!! Ever since your mom posted those pug bar treats, our mom has been making them for the whole neighborhood and there aren't ever any left for us... So we are hoping there is a stocking-full for each of us in 36 hrs.

~The Monster Crew

darwin said...

I have the same problem, mom just bought me a pair of baby reindeer ears. :)

THE PUGLET said...

Heya Monster Crew ~

Ok. It's cool that your mom is making the whole world neighborhood happy by making pug bars - but you haven't gotten to eat any? Really??

I'm sure she's just saving them for Christmas. Like, a big fat stocking surprise. Right?

If it makes you feel any better, we ate all our bacon cookies. Gone. There's still some unmade cookie in the freezer, but after seeing the 25.4 number on the scale, I doubt my human is going to feed me anything with bacon grease in it >:(

THE PUGLET said...

Oh Darwin -

I feel your ear pain. Just don't let anyone put you on a scale when you have them on.

Crabbie Chris said...

Hey Puglet, I blame the rain on all the crappy rain we're having. We don't get out as much, or as long...I haven't seen adventures in a long time. At least today was warm, I got to play for hours with Spencer. I think I may have put on some "winter weight" as well. Mom says we're going to get out before it rains again, that way I do get everything in my stalking and under the tree!