Wednesday, December 29, 2010

BAD A$$ IS BACK!

If you've known me for awhile, you might know that I used to wear a very cool harness with skulls and crossbones on it. A friend of my human's gave it to me after I "defied death" during my boy-part-removal induced heart attack.

Even though I have one of those Puppia things everyone thinks are so cute, skull and crossbones are just so... well... bad ass. Like me.
I was 6 months old when I got the skull harness and wore it, like, pretty much every day for a year and a half. It became like a part of my soul or something. And then my human lost it.

Yeah. Lost it.

No idea how you lose a harness - especially when your dog wears it every freaking day. But Miss Gimpy Brain loses pretty much everything and I guess everything includes my favorite harness. And this wouldn't have been such a big deal, except the person who got it for me couldn't remember where they got it. Even Google didn't know where to find a new one, and Google knows everything.

So for months now, I've been wearing either the
Puppia thing (that I hate because it goes over my head) or just a collar (that my human hates because it chokes me whenever I'm on a leash and decide to go poodle on someone). But not any more. Because the Santa dude left a brand spankin' new bad ass harness in my sock. Woo! Hoo!

Don't ask me how Santa knows more than Google, but apparently Google doesn't know everything. Might explain why Google couldn't tell me how to get my thumbs to work. Right now I'm trying to learn how to put my own harness on, but so far it hasn't been any easier than putting on a sweater :(

16 comments:

moPSY+MISIOber said...

oh Puglet !!!! your new harness is just GREAT !!!! Love it !!!! My pug Fredzik would love it too, he's also soooo bad ass :)))) I love harnesses, it's fits pugs so well. My pugs wear Red Dingo harnesses, Fredzik grey one with bowls but not so cool as yours. Big kiss for you !!!! Gosia

Darwin said...

i heart your skull harness, i definitely want one rather than a puppia next christmas! :)

Noodle said...

Yay! All is right in the world....

Anonymous said...

Hi Puglet,
Hey... we didn't know your human couldn't find the skull & crossbones harness, Eli has one with a matching leash. Cept he's not bad ass like you, he's just an ass... oops, mom will kill me for that comment!

See..since Ellie injured her back we never ever wear collars we always wear a harness...the vet said its better for fat necked short bodied dogs like us pugs.

I wear a collar in competition (purple with a matching purple slip lead, mom has OCD or ADD or something cause everything has to match), but when we leave on goes the harness.
Hope you can figure out how to get it on.. you look silly with it on your nose.
Emmitt from San Antonio

holdin27 said...

Pretty bad ass puglet, you should join a biker gang and ride around in a little sidecar.

Crabbie Chris said...

Lookin' good Pug! Do you think you really needed a collar to be bad ass? I think not! You're always bad ass in my book

Ollie said...

Puglet,
Did you know there's a pink version of the skull and crossbones sweater out there? I thought it would be perfect for Dutch since it's his favourite colour. Maybe there's a pink collar/harness as well, for the sensitive bad ass.

Coco the Pug said...

Dear Puglet,
I have a pink skull and crossbones collar. Does this mean I am bad ass too? I wish I had a harness to go with it, that would be even "badder" ass!

My human and I just read about your death defying heart attack. That is really scary. We're glad you're okay. You definitely deserve the bad ass distinction. :)

Sue VDB said...

Puglet, make sure your mom puts your harness on. It is oh so much better than a collar for walking pugs. Santa Paws did all ok by you. Enjoy.

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Sweet!!! We love it!!!!

~The Monsters

Anonymous said...

Excellent!!! You are too COOL!

Moll, Frodo & Cleo

Suki said...

Woo Hoo!

Just think of the new pics that will be taken sporting the new bad a$$.

Hugs,

Suki

pugsmom said...

Puglet,
We think you should ask the Santa dude about how to get your thumbs to work and then share that with us. Us pugs could rule the world if we had usable thumbs. Snort, snort.
Phoebe in Oregon
PS LOVE your new harness!!

Pugs2Luv said...

You're complete again! Now we'll be able to find you at PugSun! ( If there's no stinkin rain!)
Zoey & Phoebe

Christine said...

LOVE IT!

snore stop said...

Hope you can figure out how to get it on.. you look silly with it on your nose.I have a pink skull and crossbones collar.