Wednesday, June 4, 2014

BORROWED HUMANS


So, I don't know how many full-time humans you have but I only have one. Of course I totally love her and everything, but sometimes having only one human is kinda lame. Especially when you have to share her with Dutch. And stupid Steve. 

But because I'm a genius, I've figured out a way to get more of the stuff that makes humans so awesome. Y'know, attention and petting stuff (still working on the treats part). The secret? It's called the library. Yeah, the place with the books.

I guess the library is technically a place to borrow books, but it's also an awesome place to borrow humans. Seriously. Check this out:



See what I mean? All you have to do is, uh, nothing and there will be humans all over you. And not just any humans. Book-loving humans. The kind who think staring at words is fun. You know how much more exciting it is to pet a dog like me? 

Yeah. Goldmine. 

Lucky for me, my human loves to stare at words and the library is waaay cheaper than amazon. It's also on the way to the park we poop in so we get to go there a lot. It kinda sucks we can't take humans home with us like books, but we try.

12 comments:

Noodles said...

Puglet
I never waste my time playing with other dogs at the dog park. Uh-uh. I court the humans standing around watching their pooches interact. This has scored me innumerable pets and an occasional treat.
Love Noodles

Noodles said...

Puglet
I never waste my time playing with other dogs at the dog park. Uh-uh. I court the humans standing around watching their pooches interact. This has scored me innumerable pets and an occasional treat.
Love Noodles

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

You are so smart Pug! We have two humans at our house but could always use more petting and all that stuff...and uh, more treats wouldn't hurt either. We need to find out where that library is around our house...I bet we have one too! And of course you got that great model pose in when getting your pic taken! LOL

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Books are awesome and reading is fundamental, but extra human lovin' is the best thing ever!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

mlb7791 said...

I LOOOVE this so much!

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY GENIOUS !!!!!!

Mercy said...

TOTALLY GENIOUS !!!!!!

Pearl and Tessa said...

Very smart! Another place that is always good is Home Depot...they always have treats for us and we attract quite a bit of attention. Our human has taken us into work a few times and we really get a lot of attention there. Actually, we tend to get a lot of attention anywhere...yes, we only have one human and two of us.

Anonymous said...

Mama says "Take me home, Take me home!!" She is a dork, kind of....

Sammy and Neko

Anonymous said...

Goldmine!! OMP, you're so funny Puglet!!

JessieJane said...

You probably made the extra humans day, they were probably sitting there cause they know this is where they can meet dogs. :)

Anonymous said...

Puglet, will you PLEASE do a post on how you pose so well? We need another supermodel insight. You are SO made for the camera!