Wednesday, June 18, 2014

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?


We ran into our neighbor Ernie yesterday. You remember him, the adorable little puppy who drove humans (and me) crazy with ridiculous cuteness? Uhm. Yeah. Somebody's not so little anymore.

I'm not 100% sure how this happened. Since he's our neighbor, we see Ernie all the time and I don't remember him being this… well... GIANT. I mean, he's always been giant for a puppy - but now he's giant for anybody. He's even bigger than Dutch and Dutch is old.

Not like I'm complaining or anything. Giant puppies look a whole lot like regular dogs and humans don't go nearly as nuts over them. This means Ernie won't be sucking so much attention out of my neighborhood and that means more attention for me.


I will complain about the kissing though. Ernie is a kisser. And now that he's officially giant, I guess I'm not that scary anymore so even when I say no to the kissing he does it anyway. 

My human says there are worse things than being kissed by a sweet giant puppy, like going to the vet or stepping on a scale. And I guess she's right. Ernie's not so bad. I just wish he'd stick with Dutch for the kissing. He actually likes it.

6 comments:

Hopper said...

Puglet, you should tell your human that for every 5 times Ernie licks you, you expect compensation in the form of some brahooey. Totally makes the licks worth it.

Unknown said...

Awwww, giant puppy kisses can't be that bad, can they? Happy Wednesday!

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

Oh ... Ernie has grown!! You all look so sweet standing there...matter of fact, Dutch looks kinda bored with it all! Gotta love kisses...from puppies or not!

Chang from Chicago said...

Dutch looks like he's laughing that you're being kissed by Ernie!

Honey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel's Thoughts said...

Ernie! You're so big now! At least you finally grew into your giant paws. :)