Monday, June 16, 2014

CONSPIRACY


Lately these weird signs have started popping up on our walks. It started at the beach with the poop fairy. Or the no poop fairy. Or whatever. Then yesterday I saw another one a few blocks from our house. Something to do with live young children:


These are just the cute signs. There are others. 

My human says the signs are because some people are too lazy or gross (or both) to pick up their dog's poop. Of course she doesn't understand the joy of finding a pile of stray freshies on the the sidewalk. Or even a stale pile. Any kind of pile works for me.

I think the signs are a conspiracy. I think someone is trying to systematically kill my joy by eliminating all the stray poop in San Francisco. Seriously. There's like one kid in my neighborhood and he's too busy with Noe So Cute to worry about poop. Don't even get me started about the Fairy.

Dutch says the world is full of conspiracies, but this isn't one of them. 

ME: but they're trying to steal my poop!
DUTCH: stray poop belongs to the land.
ME: Google says possession is nine-tenths of the law.
HUMAN: don't try to confuse us with your math.

Ugh. Free snacks or not, this sign thing is kinda scary. First they get rid of the stray poop, next thing you know they'll be going after the poop makers. Yeah. That's how conspiracies work. So be on the lookout for signs in your your neighborhood. Your poop could be next!

6 comments:

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

LOL! You could be on to something Pug! First the poop, then the poop droppers! They will come get ya! Watch out! So glad you are always thinking for us!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Stray poop is gross if you step in it Pug, and it really isn't good for you to eat. The world is trying to save shoes and your belly. We love you Pug, don't eat poop.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Anonymous said...

Poor puglet, someone stealing all your poo!! You should come here Pug, someone has been kind enough to leave their poo poos on our lawn, so you can have all you want :O I'm sure my daddy won't mind the help cleaning up!

Frodo, Molly & Cleo

Anonymous said...

That was the best dialogue scene ever! The Daily Puglet makes me laugh every day.

Anonymous said...

Intervention is needed!

Pug.....

Sammy

Rachel's Thoughts said...

Pug, I think you should find another source of snacks. ^^