Thursday, June 19, 2014

VOICE IN MY HEAD


After months and months of trying pretty much everything me, my human and Google could think of, I finally found a cure for my snoring habit!

It happened last night by accident when my human gently moved shoved me off her side of the bed after I took over the whole entire thing somehow accidentally landed there. 

Now, I hate hate HATE being on my back. It's only happened like five times in my life and four of those times, I was asleep (time #5 was after eating the cramit brahooley). But last night when I landed belly-up, a little voice in my head said play dead and she will leave you alone. So I did and she did and this morning I woke up in the bed where I belong.

I have no idea where this voice came from, who it belongs to or why I haven't heard it before - but I reeeeally want to know what else it knows. Like, how do you open the refrigerator? Where can I get a free bacon breakfast? Why don't I ever get to eat lunch??

Dutch said he only ever hears voices coming from outside his head and when I asked my human about it, she looked at me kinda funny so I stopped asking questions. Google said some stuff about head-voices that kinda freaked me out and now I'm a little worried about the voice. 

Do you think I might be possessed?? 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are possessed with the best!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

The voices in our head say that you look so cute belly up!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Roscoe said...

My mom and dad turn me over on my stomach when I snore in bed at night, and that usually takes care of it. I don't like it much, but I'm usually half asleep when they do it, so I let them. And then later I turn back on my side because that's how a pug is supposed to sleep. Sheesh, don't they know that?

Mercy said...

No, your not possessed. That's your intuition and you should trust it. Intuition is smartest part of your brain; it knows you better than you know yourself!It's not like Aladdin's lamp where you gets answers to 3 questions (like, how to open the refrig, how to get more bacon -although I must admit those are excellant questions!

Just go with the belly up thing if it works to let you stay in the bed....just be careful, Dutch might tickle you :)

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

LOL big time on the great questions you have Pug! We'd like to know why we don't ever get to eat lunch either! As usual, you are always thinking of the most important things! Don't worry about the voice, we hear them too! And love how you got back in the bed!

Julie, Quin the Pug and Stuart the. Not-Pug said...

Possessed of wisdom! Like, you know all the best foods and where to find them!

Anonymous said...

Puglet, I think that's the voice of intuition.

Eddie the Pug and his Mom said...

So glad to hear you are back in your comfy bed!
Luvvies from,
Eddie the Pug

Bunk said...

Hey Puglet!

Being on your back is not that bad. Think about it-- that's how you can ensure you get ALL the rubs in the world. Also, being possessed is a good thing-- great reason for all the pug madness to continue.

Macca in Oz said...

Hey Puglet - do you usually go to bed with your harness on?

Anonymous said...

Puglet, half the fun of your blog is reading the funny comments from everyone...when can you enable them faster?

Heather said...

Awwww....so glad you got to stay in bed Puglet!

Charlie the Pugster said...

GREAT IDEA! My humans just yells at me! Wish I could just let them know to stop with the yelling and give me a little turn or so! That yelling wakes me up!!

Unknown said...

This picture is pure "PlayPug".