Thursday, June 12, 2014

FULL OF BRAHOOLEY


I think my days are messed up. Blame the cramit brahooley. I had to share it with Dutch and his big fat tongue and that part wasn't entirely awesome but the rest was... holy! There are no words. No words. 

I should probably just show you.

First, I crammed the brahooley into my face:


Ridiculously awesome. So I crammed some more. Nom Nom Nom. More. Nom Nom Nom. SO good. Like, better than bacon good. 

When the brahooley was gone, I was sad. But I was also happy. 


VERY happy. It was kinda weird.


I've never felt that kind of happy before and wanted it to last forever. I tried to stay reeeally still so the feeling wouldn't go anywhere, but after a few minute of ceiling staring, the happy was gone. And when it went, I felt bad.


Like, really bad. I mean like turn your eyeballs sideways kind of bad.  


So I closed my sideways eyeball and slept. And slept. And slept. And dreamed about brahooley.


I'm pretty sure I lost a day somewhere in there. And I'm sorry if I did. But I'd do it again for a few bites of cramit brahooley and I'm sorry for that too. My human says we won't be getting brahooley again any time soon. I guess she's never eaten one and had no idea they're so full of sugar. 

Sigh.


PS: Please don't tell Dutch his weirdo food pick tasted almost better than bacon. 

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Little sugar rush, there, huh Pug?

Noodles said...

I have no other word except =
AWESOME!!!
Love Noodles

Charlie the Pugster said...

Love all your pictures Pug! They were so good I could almost taste that wonderful thing! Sideways eyes! That was the best and it is great to know sleep can cure sideways eyes!

Pearl and Tessa said...

Told ya!

Some day we will get our human to make you some, we can always try for bacon brahooley!

jbonomo said...

This had got to be the funniest post ever!

jbonomo said...

This has got to be the funniest post ever! Ever!

jbonomo said...

This has got to be the funniest post ever! Ever!

jbonomo said...

This has got to be the funniest post ever! EVER!

jbonomo said...

This has got to be the funniest post ever! EVER!

Harry the pug from Oz said...

Hilarious ..... So glad you loved it! Secrets safe with me!!!!! 💚

Unknown said...

Wow wow wow. Those pictures and descriptions are wonderful. I've got to get some brahooley stuff too.
Levi

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful happy face, Puglet!

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a little sugar, right Puglet?
love, Pearl, Trixie, & Margie

Anonymous said...

Oh Puglet how funny.
smoochies from Bella and Tillie

pugsmom said...

Puglet, You just made my day over and over again. I have read this post several times today and read it to my family. I laugh out loud every single time I read it. I LOVE the pictures. That smile is priceless. So glad you enjoyed your brahooley. I've never had it myself, but promise myself I will try it now. Thank you so much for sharing.
Sandy

Unknown said...

You look ecstatic, Puglet. I wish you many more such moments.

Anonymous said...

That's my favourite treat! And I too am sad when it's over. This post is awesome!!! :-) Love, Megan F & Lola Pug

Anonymous said...

Sugar is very important part of your daily diet. We all need some to function... (right?)

Sammy and Neko
XOXO

Anonymous said...

This is the best post ever. Those faces!

Anonymous said...

Oh my pugness! What a riot Pug!! Your secret is safe with us. Better than bacon? Could it be possible? Heavens! I always thought that stuff sounded gross just from the name. Glad it was worth the wait though. Hope your Mom gives in and lets you have some more someday. Like when you're headed to the beach and can run off all that sugar. Have a great weekend you 3!
Megan w/ Emmett Rosie Madgie & Dalia

Anonymous said...

Pug,
You're human has never eaten brahooley??? Are you sure that she is not an alien from another planet come to take over earth? That is the only explanation for never having eaten brahooley! It's so good!

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

Oh man! We have never seen such a happy face! These pics are the best ever! The world needs to see how Puglet can SMILE! When we need a reason to smile we sure know where to come. June 12th is the day to look at. Best pics ever!!!!!

pugsmom said...

Puglet,
I cannot stop reading this post and laughing out loud every time I do. I really want to try some crammit brahooley soon. I love, love, love, the pictures of you smiling. Best ever.
Sandy

Hopper said...

Guess whose humans just came home with frozen brahooey? Mine. I put on my happiest face but guess who got frozen brahooey? Not me! Totally not fair. It's so hot out and I totally want the happies like Puglet had but noooooo. No amount of sad orbing and no-neck headbutting got me any of that deliciousness.