Monday, June 23, 2014

WHEN WISHES COME TRUE


Well, Dutch's wish came true. He wanted less excitement and we just had a whole entire weekend of it. It started on Saturday when my human woke up with a 103 fever and ended in a very long two days of nothing but boring. 

The closest I got to an adventure was smelling the bottom of my human's shoes during a sympathy/woe is me Jimmy. Unless you count peeing and stuff in the backyard, which totally does not count. Or sleeping. There was lots of that. 

Uhm, yeah. Pretty exciting stuff.

The good news is whatever was wrong seems to be done now. I told Dutch to please be more careful about what he wishes for. My birthday is coming up and if he has some new magic power to make wishes come true, I don't want him ruining anything. 

7 comments:

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

Sorry for your boring weekend Pug but glad Miss Amanda is feeling better. Hopefully the week will get more exciting for ya!

Anonymous said...

Let's plan mega birthday party for you, Pug! What would you like to do ???

Sammy and Neko

Unknown said...

Amanda feel better love ernie

Unknown said...

Feel better Amanda. Love ernie

Bunk The Pug said...

You all be careful now. This changing weather is bringing about some crazy illnesses-- glad your human is feeling better. I feel your pain-- that's how I feel when my humans have busy weeks at work and I feel like I'm spending lots of time on the bed by my lone self. Good thing they have a massive bed. :)

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Sometimes boring weekends are fun! Especially if it involves napping and sunshine.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

margie said...

Glad Amanda is feeling better. Test Dutch's magical powers by having him wish for lots of bacon and good treats for you.