Monday, May 19, 2014

A BIT WAISTY

skin and bones!
So, lately I've been having a debate with my human about my weight. And this morning I thought I was finally winning. Until...

ME: I seriously think I'm starving to death.
HUMAN: hmmm, you do look a bit waist-y.
ME: yes! Must have more food!
HUMAN: I think we should check for worms first.

What? Worms?!? What do worms have to do with anything? I just need food. More food. Lots and lots of food. 

HUMAN: Dutch has to give blood today, we can drop off a fecal sample then.
ME: fecal sample?
HUMAN: your poop. It's how they check for worms.
ME: now you're giving away my poop??

Ugh. Then she started talking about the scale and how it doesn't lie and that it wouldn't be a bad idea to find out my numbers. So now me AND my poop have to go to the vet when Dutch gives blood today.

So not cool.

10 comments:

Izzy said...

Ewwwww! Poop for your vet? Sounds like a scam to me. I went to the vet last week and I lost 8 ounces since my last visit! My new diet is working! My big sister Mercy (the Labradork) keeps saying "BFD - 8 ounces....".That hurts my feeling because I can fit into my pink jersey stripe dress again! Pug, please tell Mercy to be nicer to me!

Lots of kisses,
Izzy

PS. I went to this huge PugFest think in Milwaukee this last weekend. I was in the pug kissing booth for Northern Illinois Pug Rescue & Adoption. My kisses cost $1.00 and I made about a gazillion dollars for my old rescue!! If you want a kiss I'll give you a freebie since you are so handsome!!

Anonymous said...

How awful!!!

Rocky said...

Poor Puglet, look how skinny you are! Never mind worms, my human says you might make me feel bad about being tubey, which is A Bad Thing. Tell your human you need bacon IMMEDIATELY! The body image of pugs all over the world depends on it!

Hopper said...

Don't worry. Giving away poop is so much easier than giving away blood. Also, once they tell your human that you don't have worms, you can totally whine a bacon burger out of her.

Unknown said...

Oh puglet,

Really hoping that you don't have worms, just room for a lot of bacon.

the Nicoise pugs

Max and Lola

Anonymous said...

We are for sure you lost few pounds... yeah, you need more food!! hope all goes ok with Dutch too.

Sammy and Neko

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Yuck! Worms! We sure hope you don't have them and get a whole package of bacon for having to give your poop away.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Charlie the Pugster said...

Pug, I am built just like you! I wish I could get waisty!!! Don't think I want worms though---ugh!

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

Uh...so not cool!!!

Paula from DE said...

Oh my gosh! Either way you need bacon! Either sympathy bacon for the worms or bacon because you are dwindling away from just being skinny.